Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Just ordered a force red Acenta premium with spoiler, red juke mats and illuminated entry lights. Been told a six week wait, fingers crossed. Traded in my RX8 with some reluctance as its a fab car. But looking forward to my new toy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
welcome nice spec wrong colour though!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi and welcome. I'm trading in my RX-8 too, did you get a shock with the trade-in value? I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and was told to expect delivery by end of March so that's consistent with your wait

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine was an 04 231 in red 38,000 miles top spec ie leather and sat nav, offered 4K. Will on;y take it if I cannot sell for more privately. Reasonably happy with that though. How about yourself?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm being robbed! Mine's an 05 231, same spec as yours, 45000 miles..... £3000. And that was their final, final offer. I've got it advertised elsewhere at the moment, hoping to get nearer to £4000

·
Registered
195 Posts
terryc90 said:
Hi All
Just ordered a force red Acenta premium with spoiler, red juke mats and illuminated entry lights. Been told a six week wait, fingers crossed. Traded in my RX8 with some reluctance as its a fab car. But looking forward to my new toy.
Don't listen to the whiteys, a fantatic colour and model you have bought, I have the same that I picked up yesterday and I am loving the driving, had a play with the Normal, Sport and Eco today and you certainly can tell the difference.
Just on your PX, I went to 3 dealers and for my Mini diesel was offered at dealer 1 £9500, dealer 2 £10500 then where I bought from dealer 3 £12000, it pays to shop around.

JOW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts