Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a little confused at the minute, at least until i can ring the dealers in the morning

I ordered a juke acenta premium last week, im pretty sure he said that tints to the rear was not inc,

also im still trying to work out from the reciept as to what engine it is -

Is the premium acentaa DiG-T ?? or the not turbo charged 1.6?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
So you've brought a car and don't know what engine you have?? You may have even have brought the diesel?The Acenta Premium has privacy glass.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pretty much - i was under the impression the premium acenta models were either diesel, automatic or the turbo charged 1.6

Im almost certain he said that it didnt come with tints

·
Registered
45 Posts
Acenta premium is 6 speed manual dig t or diesel or 5 speed manual.

How much did you pay? 15k or over 16k?

All come with tints

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was under the impression i was signing for a DiG-T as initially as i was mislead,

I have paid £15045

Im going to ring them tomorrow and firstly question the tinting and also the engine, i may even try another dealer as im not too happy with the trade in value, £8000 for my qashqai 3 years old

·
Registered
45 Posts
£15,045 is 1.6 petrol manual.

The dig t is £16,645 turbo 6 speed manual

i only know because i have the Price list from buying mine

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i wanted a turbo - may have a drive to the other dealers in the morning see if they can better the trade in price

·
Registered
309 Posts
How much was your car new? I think u have been done! Should be worth at least 9.5k!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol i wouldnt say i was strange more mislead

We paid around £16k for the Qashqai

will go to another dealer tomorrow see what they can offer

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mr juke,
Firstly have you bought from the Bolton Nissan?? If answer is yes then PLEASE try another dealer, my px from them was £2500 less than I got at another dealer, they took the p***.
I have bought from Nissan at Preston they were fantastic.

PS: don't go to Burnley either
Edited by: Jukeofwellington

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well,

Today we went to the Nissan dealer I got my qashqai from, they are willing to offer £9250 px which is £1250 more than Bolton,

Went up to Bolton and best they could offer was £8400

I was also right about the tints, he had to check up

So we we have gone for a 1.6 accent premium, I really wanted to go for the turbo but the mrs holding onto her purse a little too tight

Edited by: mr juke

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Appears so best they was willing do was£8400 so we got our deposit back and went to Leigh

Expected delivery early april

·
Registered
233 Posts
I had a bad experience with Nissan Bolton.
Went in with my daughter on the way home from gym.
The guy didn't seem to take me seriously and asked if my husband knew I was there. Ijust let his comment go over my head. He thentold me if my part x vehicle was clean I would of got more.It was raining, there had been gritted roads, the test drive vehicle was dirtier thann mine.
All in all walked out very unhappy. Absolutely livid.

I then went to Nissan Wigan that afternoon after my hubby talked me into it. I was going to give up.
I can say theywere fab. Would highly recommend them.
I got a very good deal, was treated with respect and was not intimidated.
It turned out that the sales guy lives near us, and has a Juke. It must be his we have seen round town.

Now just waiting for the delivery......

·
Registered
195 Posts
I went to Nissan Bolton and didn't get the welcome feeling, I did get the impression that it was a chore for them to talk about the car, then the insult price they gave for my car.
All in all very unpleasant afternoon.
My score for Nissan Bolton out of 10 is 2, the hot chocolate was nice.

JOW

1 - 20 of 26 Posts