Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Acenta Premium delivered today!!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Carlos Valderrama 
#1 ·
Nissan Juke Acenta Premium in gun metal with red interior delivered this morning. Got the 1.5 diesel which I must say is a little gem of an engine. Totally chuffed to bits with my new arrival, touch screen MP3 is pure quality. As is the bluetooth connectivity to my phones music library.Had high hopes for the Juke, and must say everything so far has eclipsed my initial expectations. Hope I am still feeling the same in a few months.

#3 ·
Carlos Valderrama.hi and</font>welcome can i ask if your juke was on time or delayed ?</font></font>simmo.</font>

#6 ·
I response to whether it was delayed or not, the answer is no. It arrived bang on the day I was told it would. Will add though that I have mine as a company car so it was purchased through a contract hire company, imagine they have more weight than retail buyers.

To all those considering it as a company vehicle I must add that it is an excellent choice. Emissions arent the lowest but the P11D value is exceptional. Plus you have to remember that it comes fully loaded with all of the toys.

Could have had a Tekna with all the bells and whistles but didnt think the extra toys made much of a difference. A big shiny red start button would have been cool but not worth the extra £15 a month in income tax!!

Totally over the moon with it. Just have the dilemma of whether or not to let my horrible, filthy, feral children in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.