Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are you paying to insure your Acenta and who are you with ? Im with Morethan at the moment and they are quoting me £530 Thats for the Acenta petrol premiumEdited by: Fontie

·
Registered
206 Posts
Quote of around £260 with LVE for 1.5dci acenta premium
Thats with ncp, legal, business use and guaranteed courtesy car.
Edited by: Marie

·
Registered
575 Posts
Swift cover want £430 for me but I've only got 2 years no claims as I had a company car for 4 years

·
Registered
17 Posts
chris78 said:
Swift cover want £430 for me but I've only got 2 years no claims as I had a company car for 4 years
When I went from a company car back to private I was able to get no claims discount based on a letter from the company's insurer. Can't remember which insurer though!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just changed my existing policy with Direct Line from my QQ but the guy said it would work out around £250 - that's with courtesy car and one or two other extra things that I can't remember!

·
Registered
575 Posts
jukes said:
chris78 said:
When I went from a company car back to private I was able to get no claims discount based on a letter from the company's insurer. Can't remember which insurer though!

Unfortunately, someone else drove into me about 6 months before I gave the company car up. It was their fault and went down as their fault, but I lost my company no claims because of it - how fair is that

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm not even going to say how much mine is, but it's quite a lot! I've had my license a year, 0 no-claims discount (had a company car up until this one), Male, 26... doesn't add up to a good quote!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I shopped around and Direct Line quoted £271 full comp with protected NCD. I am 35 with full NCD, however my husband had a 2 week speeding ban last yr, so I think that premium is pretty good.

One thing I did like aboutDL is that Ihad to renew the cover on mycurrent car, which I plan to sell private. If I sell it prior to getting my Juke, they will put the policy on hold for up to 90 days.

I left swiftcover because they would only do it for a max of 7 days then charge a £50 cancellation fee, regardless of whether I reinsure with them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Every answer is going to be different. As we are all different ages, different jobs, different no claims, different penalty points,different locations, different annual mileage etc....
Seems a pointless question to me.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not pointless at all to me, as people younger than myself are getting quotes way below the £530 my existing insurer more>than are quoting me.
Thanks to all that replied

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Now that I have my reg No - I take it all back - Sheilas Wheels bumped up my premium by £63.64 for the Acenta Premium 1.5DCI - now £400.00 per year up from their original quote of £336.....

Not happy at all but I have a hefty cancellation fee if I want to cancel and go elsewhere - I am stuck for the time being....

Oh , and another thing, I told the insurance company that it was a premium pack however when i got documents through, it didn't say premium pack. I had to phone company who had to add the Premium pack as amanufacturer option.. BEWARE, some only have ACENTA listed, make sure you check.

FeeEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes I saw that when i was searching forquotes, they list acenta but none of the option packs
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
146 Posts
Location seems tomake a massive difference to car insurance cost..when i lived in Preston my Rover 25 turbo diesel cost me around £260 a year..i moved to a small village in Scotland and the same car costs £125 a year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts