Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had accessories added on by the dealer after their JUKE arrived? My Juke SL is scheduled to arrive on Dec. 31st. I have already paidfor the front underbody protector (styling plate), auto-dimming rearview mirror and interior illumination kit to beadded. I'm a little nervous that the dealer may damage the vehicle by adding all this. But I really wanted the extra goodies so I'm taking a chance and hoping for the best. Now if I can just get my hands on a center armrest then I am totally good to go.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Seems you are panicking needlessly. Just check the vehicle thoroughly when u pick it up. Dont let the excitement get to you!! Make sure the nav SD is inserted and working,(its in a seperate bag not in with the owners manual) make sure u get both keys, looks for scratches etc.

·
Registered
277 Posts
colormeblue said:
Has anyone had accessories added on by the dealer after their JUKE arrived? My Juke SL is scheduled to arrive on Dec. 31st. I have already paidfor the front underbody protector (styling plate), auto-dimming rearview mirror and interior illumination kit to beadded. I'm a little nervous that the dealer may damage the vehicle by adding all this. But I really wanted the extra goodies so I'm taking a chance and hoping for the best. Now if I can just get my hands on a center armrest then I am totally good to go.
I Know, what you mean, am afraid of the same thing, that they might damage the car ......... but jookie is right you have to check the car thoroughly before you leave.

Some items am letting my dealer fix, other items which are easy to fix am doing myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts