Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help
What should I do? Thinking of ordering these two accessories to be fitted but not sure?
Spoiler & Chrome Pack
Is it worth it?

Kats

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
spoiler yes, chrome pack is personal choice I don't like the chrome mirrors or fog rings but the strip parts are fine, personally I would consider buying them seperate from dealer say form holdcroft on forum as he offers a good discount then sorting the fitting yourself unless your dealer is going to do you a good discount as some have done.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordered the spoiler - it will be in and ready next week - shame there will be no car to put it on!
Still deciding on the side & tailgate chrome strips.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'm the opposite. No to the spoiler (but you like it). Yes to the chrome. SOME chrome. The styling-plate is rubbish. I'd have the indoor extra lighting. I'm not going to but I would in a perfect world.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know - the poblem is the dealer do not have them in with the kit on, so its difficult to tell without actually seeing it in the flesh. I went in to the dealer today and had a fondle of the Juke in the showroom - just needed to get my fix, sad I know!!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I'm with jayannlay.Some chrome,but no spoiler.Too chavish.With it being whiteputting a spoiler on would make me feel like a boy racer what with their little white hatchbacks posing around the town.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Kats we are almost neighbours ,you could have had a fondle of my white baby if you ask nicely

Now you got me thinking,wonder what a spoiler in a different colour to the car would look like?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
Kats we are almost neighbours ,you could have had a fondle of my white baby if you ask nicely

Now you got me thinking,wonder what a spoiler in a different colour to the car would look like?
If you search thru the gallery I think Holdcrofts posted one up of a white Juke with black spoiler and mirrors on I'll see if i can find it and post a link.

http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=724
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
540 Posts
It's all a matter of taste. If you like decoration go for it. There is no benefit to having the bits fitted other than to enhance the look of the car.
A little chrome can make a car look that bit more special.I personally don't like the spoiler but, that's just me. I like the look of the car as is.Spoilers are for boy racers and performance on the race track - in my humble opinion.For some it would be instead of getting Botox injections...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts