Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I will introduce myself some people may know us already, We are Abbey Motorsport.

We been around Nissan for 20 years , just lately we have been retuning the 350/370 and soon the GTR's with a ECU remap system called Uprev. We can live map the cars it is not just a single reflash for all cars like other chip tuning companies. Have a look around the Uprev website.

http://www.uprev.com/

We are getting Uprev to have a look at the ECU on the 1.6 Di Petrol engine and hope to have some news weather we can offer you a remap the ecu , we seem to think it is going to be possible and also I think we can change the software on the in car screen to give a little more infomation.

I have a friend that owns a Nissan main dealer and a tuning company in the US that is lending Uprev a Juke this is the same engine/ECU as the European cars, so he will be doing the initail development but Abbey are looking to investin a 1.6T 2wd Juke very shortly.

We are also able to service all Nissand and have the latest Consult 3 for diagnostic checks on the Nissans cars.

www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk

Moderators please can you PM with a traders advertising schedule please.

hope to be a help on this forum. The Jukes are a cool car.

Edited by: Abbey m/s

·
Registered
199 Posts
is that the normal petrol engine if so what extra bhp do you think a re-map will squeeze out?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the forum...
Would I be correct in thinking that the only real difference will be noticed in the turbo-charged engines? If so I would think that a remap for better economy would be an option as well as extra performance but, how will this differ to the different default three engine management maps that are their already?
Very interested to see how this will develop.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, we remap the N/A 350z's with the Uprev system , we always get a gain from BHP/Torque even if it is a small amount but we always gain a few more miles per gallon and better throttle response.

But our main goal will be the Petrol turbo cars. But we are looking into be able to tune the 1.5 diesel turbo cars as well.

any more questions ask away.

Mark

Edited by: Abbey m/s

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi there Mark. What a small (Nissan) world!

I can recommend Abbey and UpRev. I should know ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts