Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, firstly 1 and half hours late getting out of work, so though as roads were quiet I would stick Nina Simone, Feeling Good on the ipod and have a fruity drive home in sport mode.

Ended up getting stuck behind Kermit in a GoCart doing 30 in a 60 limit.

Breathe.....breathe........

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
This is how road rage starts
They should bring in a minimum speed limit, the amount of coffin dodgers who can't seem to get past 40mph is shocking! Sunday drivers seem to be about every day!

·
Registered
605 Posts
And why is it they are all on B roads in the rush hour traffic so you cant get past? Was behind a contract van today doing 32 on a 50 and I was not in the mood for him.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Nah - even worse than that - coming home from my mums - got stuck behind a tractor for 12 miles on really windy B roads that are far too treacherous to overtake on.. Wouldnt even try - we were in a queue about 40 cars long.....

Sorry if there are any farmers who drive JUKES - you should be in your tractors on the road during the night... Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Kats said:
Well, firstly 1 and half hours late getting out of work, so though as roads were quiet I would stick Nina Simone, Feeling Good on the ipod and have a fruity drive home in sport mode.

Ended up getting stuck behind Kermit in a GoCart doing 30 in a 60 limit.

Breathe.....breathe........
Its frustrating I know, Kats. There are some right muppets on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts