Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing a Juke in a car-park 2 weeks ago, ordered one. Now a 2 month wait. Here's hoping it arrives sooner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh - so long to wait!
I ordered my White Tekna 25th June and collected it 14th July:)

Less than a week but finding it a fun drive.
Hope your garage has over estimated your wait time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Red 1.6 petrol with Premium pack. Ordered online and direct from the
factory. Wasn't too keen with the high street dealer. Bit of a bad rep
in my parts.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Ouch! said:
I didn't know you could order direct from the factory.....Did you get a discount?
How does it work?

Ouch!
yes.I too am intrigued how you ordered direct from the factory.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Me too, how do you do that??
Also who is the dealer??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry, seems my post was misinterpreted. The online dealer orders direct from the factory, I didn't.
And naming and shaming Toomey Nissan. Apologies for the French, but they just talk absolute bullsh*te. Didn't want to do business with them.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I dont want to rain on your parade but the place you purchased from doesnt buy direct from the factory they source dealers willing to sell at a discount through them which does give you a good deal but its not from the factory its from a dealer somewhere in the UK

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
162 Posts
I did a very similar deal with Orange Wheels online. The local dealers to me are Glyn Hopkin, who wouldnt budge on the price of a new car at all and who tried to sell me a deisel car with 10k mile on it for the same price as a new car (more or less) and Toomey Nissan at Basildon, who ignored me when I went in and asked for a car. They said sorry dont get many of those in stock and went back to his private phone call....So I walked out.

I'll get my servicing there, but only because I have to, to keep my warranty.

Ouch!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Buyacar.com are in fact ordering my Juke direct from factory (not dealer). Parade still well and truly dry

Ouch! - Glad it's not just me then. Toomey in Southend wouldn't budge after haggling for nearly and hour. When I was about to walk out (after 2 hours in the showroom) they turned round and told me they don't make a profit on new cars because it's about brand recognition and getting the car/brand on the road. Couldn't believe the tripe.

Also didn't help that they offered less than what even webuyanycar.com would offer me on Part Ex. Everything about car salesmen you don't like all rolled up and packaged as a Sales Exec at Toomey, Southend.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Welcome Maplejuke any connection with Canada or just into Acers ?. Tc

1 - 20 of 23 Posts