Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well Saturday night anyway.

Ladyjuke made a suggestion a while back about having a weekend break at a country hotel(best western)
trying to get her and Kats to organise(I need time off) last message I got was to post something up and see where we go
So anyone interested suggestions please as to dates I am thinking August possibly Bank holiday but
any time during school hols will be good for me. Or is it too close to last meet
leave a message below or pm Ladyjuke or kats about it I think they want to get a geographical idea of where people are coming from so they can pick a hotel as near to all as possible

more to be added when I can get the girls to stop doing house work and concentrate on the forum

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
August sounds awesome to me. I have no idea were the great western is but im keen lol. August is also when Coupcruiser is down in england so im sure he will be keen as well :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
count me in but bank holidays are out for us,too busy at work,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
bank holidays and school holidays,tend to be ,a,expensive,and b,booked up at hotels in august,

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Lady juke said:
MB, I already had you on the list, behind XXXX, XXXX, XXX, XXX, XXXXX and XXXXX oh and XXXX

Lj x
hehehehe thanks LJ

Everyday im shuffling[<:eek:)]

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Lady juke said:
Oiiiiiiiiii - pot kettle black

oooo a very skinny Deks? 25 years ago?
*runs away*
Yes, and by the look of it he's just accidently chopped his manhood into little slices and is wondering if he can glue them back together before the wife notices.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You can convert tesco clubcard points into great western hotel vouchers.
I should think I'll be able to make most dates. It''l be worth it just to see this new Juke paint that changes from Red to white.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
meaga-byte said:
Lady juke said:
Oiiiiiiiiii - pot kettle black

oooo a very skinny Deks? 25 years ago?
*runs away*
Yes, and by the look of it he's just accidently chopped his manhood into little slices and is wondering if he can glue them back together before the wife notices.
looking at the slices,its one **** of a c**k,mrs deks is going to be bloody mad,

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sadly that excludes me then

You lot should come over here because my partner owns a four star superior Best Western.

Club discount, great food, great bar, dreat Alpine passes (and the Salzburg Ring for testing vectoring)!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think you will find Joy was actually messing about
Bank holiday in August for meet is not set in stone it was my suggestion
need to talk to LJ or maybe Kats to discuss

first week in August is out for me I will be in Corfu

1 - 20 of 119 Posts