Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I don't know if i've just not been paying attention all this time (i've only noticed it recently), or if I'vefound a genuine problem. Does anyone find that they can't turn off the flow of air through their vents? I've noticed that even with the A/C off, I still get quite a hefty flow of air through whichever ventsI had selected when the A/C was last on. It also seems to be roughly related to the last temperature it was on too.

I was just curious as to whether anyone else has noticed anything like this?

Rob.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine is the same. I dont use air con at all (just turn it on once in a while to keep the bits fresh) but when driving and the vents are set to anything that comes out the front. As a posed to the floor or windscreen i can feel air flow when driving. it gets worse if you open the window a tad. The way i got around this was to turn on the fan and select floor and windscreen. The air is still flowing in while the fan is turned off but not as noticeable.
Im used to not feeling any ait flow when the climate control is turned off and even the fan is turned off. Seems like another over site by nissan trying to rush the Juke out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have been confused for some time regarding the fan.Mine is on all the time and will not go lower than one mark on the circular fan guage.
Does this seem to be the norm or should I be taking the car back to the dealer where I have been waiting close to 6 weeks for a replacement Connect system that has proven to be faulty.The system suddenly shuts down ie.sat.nav.,radio and reversing camera and then maybe minutes maybe hours will suddenly come back to life. The dealer says that Nissan are trying to identify the part number!!!!

Jukeda.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm glad it's not just me then. I've only really just noticed it but it's a bit irritating.

Jukeda - one bar is the lowest the fan will go with the air conditioning on, although you can turn it off (2nd button from the top on the left hand side I think).

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yup, the fan when on only goes down to one bar for its slowest speed. As Caply cays you can turn the aircon off while still using the fan or u can turn the fan off completly. (first button on the left is to turn aircon off and on and the second button is to tuen the fan off).

·
Registered
29 Posts
When ising Aircon my fan will not go lower than 2 bars, unless I turn it manually and that turns off the Auto Climate, am I being thick here? Should it go down to one mark when on Air Con? Confused.com lol :)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Georgie, When the system is set to auto it will try to get to that temp u have set it at. The closer it gets to that temp the slower the fan will go and like wise for the apposite. My I-Con system is always set at 16 degrees as thats the lowest, I never use the auto climate function as i dont like the aircon being on all the time. The only way to stop the fan is to press the climate off button. However you still feel air flow coming through the vents when driving as the vents do not seal off when not in use like some other cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts