Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up Force Red Juke Acenta on Tuesday. Absolutely delighted. Never been so excited about a car since I bought a PT Cruiser. And this one's British born.
Best news is my mate Tim hates it - he's a grey Audi A4 driver. Grey car - grey driver.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi saxman welcome to the forum, great choice of car and even better choice of colour, dont forget to vote in the red v white argument as the whiteys are dillusional and think they are better

·
Registered
70 Posts
welcome

...... just wanted to say....
we had some ... **** whats it called again?.... big sort of orangy yellow thing in the sky?!?!?
SUNSHINE!! thats it, we had some today and wow
did it transform my Red</font>
all of a sudden my dark reddy scarletty Juke became a lovely sparkly coppery red!
love it!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to you and I am really sorry they gave you the RED one - I know you really ordered a WHITE one.... never mind - better luck next time

All the very best and enjoy the madness that is the JUKE owners club!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Yes strange the way the red changes colour its quite odd while cleaning it to watch it change colour before your eyes. sorry white owners not something you will notice as you dont have any colour on yours to change

·
Registered
233 Posts
white WHITE white all the way....................

·
Registered
605 Posts
I had a car that changed colour in the light - from light gold to almost a grey - I cant remember how many times I "lost" the **** thing in car parks so I shall be glad to take delivery of my consistently non coloured Juke

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
flynn said:
I had a car that changed colour in the light - from light gold to almost a grey - I cant remember how many times I "lost" the **** thing in car parks so I shall be glad to take delivery of my consistently non coloured Juke

That's not a colour issue so much as a blonde issue, Flynn

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Lady juke said:
Ola saxman58

Not red for united I hope

Welcome and enjoy

Lj
Not if he's got any sense. I'm as high as a "Kuyt" after todays performance. Seen off Deks a couple of weeks back and today, Kats.

"White on ,white on, with hope in your hearts and you'll ne-ver drive white al-one, you'll ne-ver drive white al-one."
Note to Celtic fc.....get your own song and stop pinching ours!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hey joy that result made me a lot happier than it has you trust me
2 weeks ago I thought we were going to euro free next season but we may just scrape in there
and seeing United get stuffed is great, though I bet its all down to poor ref decision hey

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Have some heart, my sport is ice hockey, but have to support mufc as it's my nearest team and the hubby would disown me...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I suspected Arsenal, City and Chelsea fans would be rooting for Liverpool today. It's been a great last 6 days for me. Received tickets to see the Bootleg Beatles, Bought Beady Eyes(imho fantastic cd),won a Juke keyring(did I mention that?) and todays win( a bonus for a crap season). I'd better check the works Lotto tickets in a minute.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Kats said:
Have some heart, my sport is ice hockey, but have to support mufc as it's my nearest team and the hubby would disown me...

Between a rock and a hard place, eh Kats. My wife used to be a Celtic fan cos of her dad but now she's been converted. toLFC.She avidly watches all their live games and even volunteers to go to the supermarket to get the beers in for the game.. I'm soooo lucky.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts