Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening,
I'm new to the site. I've been reading the posts for about aweek or two, and thought I would swing by and say hello!

I pick my Juke up on the 1st of March. From what I've read, I've been unbelievably lucky. I managed to get a delivery mileage one via the internet for about 2k below the sticker price. I ordered it last week.

It's a FWD manualTekna DIG-T finished in Arctic White, with grey interior. I was also lucky as this was the exact spec I was prepared to wait however long it took to order it.

Anyways, a big hello and take it easy.

Cheers.

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome on board jukeofhamilton well done for securing your juke in that fashion, unlike myself and hundreds more waiting for "J"</font>day been waitng nearly three months but i have an inkling mine will be at the garage early next week, so enjoy your new baby and once again welcome.
</font>

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Welcome JoH. Seems like a white recruitment drive going on judging by this sudden influx.Unbelievably short waiting time as well.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Juke of Hamilton - remeber to vote in the poll - RED V WHITE - we whiteys are lagging behind!!!!

ITs a fab forum with lots of cracking banter - ENJOY!!!

Fee x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts