Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
Finally registered to the owners club, as I wanted to make sure that I was to become a Juke owner first!
Test drove yesterday and today I have placed my order for a Acenta 1.6 + Premium pack in White. I really couldn't make my mind up on the colour. It was either going to be white, black or red. The dealer made my mind up when he phoned this morning to tell me a white one would be delivered to me on 24th January (fingers firmly crossed). Otherwise I would have had to wait until middle of March.
Anyway, hello to you all. This forum has been the greatest inspiration and guidance to make my mind up on the car, so thank you.
Apart from a friend of mine on Hayling Island, who else has a juke on the South Coast?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum, you have made a great choice in a Juke
as for owners on south coast i believe there are a few members in your direction

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi and welcome. Really like the white, so I think you made a good choice.
Are you a Portsmouth fan, given the name?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Chris
Yes you guessed it.....a Pompey fan for my sins

Derek

·
Registered
575 Posts
At the risk of going off topic, glad to see you guys solvent again, even if results aren't going for you. As bad as it gets for you, it could be worse - I'm a Gillingham fan

·
Registered
575 Posts
Please don't tell me you support Dover given the part of the world you're from...........

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Results have improved greatly since the start of the season, but the fact that the club still survives is good enough for me

At least you are close to picking up your Juke, so that is something to be happy about Chris

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are right. I tend to use PompeyDel on other sites, mainly photographic.

·
Registered
277 Posts
PompeyDel said:
Hi Everyone

Finally registered to the owners club, as I wanted to make sure that I was to become a Juke owner first!

Test drove yesterday and today I have placed my order for a Acenta 1.6 + Premium pack in White. I really couldn't make my mind up on the colour. It was either going to be white, black or red. The dealer made my mind up when he phoned this morning to tell me a white one would be delivered to me on 24th January (fingers firmly crossed). Otherwise I would have had to wait until middle of March.

Anyway, hello to you all. This forum has been the greatest inspiration and guidance to make my mind up on the car, so thank you.

Apart from a friend of mine on Hayling Island, who else has a juke on the South Coast?
Welcome Pompeydel .......... I know the feeling as I cannot decide between a red and a metallic black, so my dealer is getting me both cars to choose ............... but when they arrive am taking 3 friends along to help me decide
.............. so they get to pick the colour for me, because I could probably sit there and stare and never make up my mind

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a friendly bunch you all are
must be the Juke bringing the best out in people

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't think you would recognise Eastney now Mez. The Royal Marines Barracks at Eastney is now a housing estate. The Museum and the Clock tower still exist, but the Marines moved out years ago.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let the merry-go-round begin.......going to the dealers today to sign the finance agreement. After that all I can do is wait!

·
Registered
754 Posts
PompeyDel said:
Let the merry-go-round begin.......going to the dealers today to sign the finance agreement. After that all I can do is wait!
Why do you need to sign up to finance so early?
If you are signing today, check the VAT issue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts