Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

A New Home!

5K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  iamdabe 
#1 ·
These juke forums seem to be popping up all over the place, or is that just me?

Well anyhow, another forum and I'm registered you guys all seem very friendly!

For those of you who i've chatted to on other forums (KevInJuke!? :D) Don't bother reading further!

Ordered a Juke 1.6 Tenka in Black est delivery is 25th of September. Currently have a Mazda 2 TS2 which is just coming up for 3years old.

The Juke is similar in performance to the Mazda 2 we have, was VERY tempted by the 1.6 DiG-T but just the extra tax + fuel seemed to put me and my wife off!

#9 ·
iamdabe said:
Both colours are equally hard to keep clean, I'll have to dust off the Auto Glym kit for my wife (the Juke will be hers, my main transport is 2 wheels & pedal powered!).
Dabe, some nice pics on flickr.

Especially like the one of the Ferrari through the gate, very nice.
Andy

#10 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
andytran said:
welcome!

Not seen much photos of black jukes - could be quite rare!

Andy
Yep - they are like hens teeth =- very scarce.. they do say though that WHITE is the new BLACK!!!

Hmmm, I wonder what makes you say that????????

Honestly, my onlyissue - and the reason I didnt order a white one - is the fact that almost everyone where I live has got white cars!

Everything from Q7s to Jaguars to Corsas.
Oddly, the best of the whites in any brand of car that Ive seen is Ford Polar white - I seen Kugas, Mondeos, Focus, Fiestas and Kas in this colour, and they all looked amazing, especially a 3 door Zetec S Fiesta.
The worst is Audi. My neighbour opposite has a Q7 top of the range in white, almost £50k worth of car, but its more of a creamy white than most - looks bloody awful IMHO.

At least the Juke is quite a bright white, definitely the best white to have!

Andy

#12 ·
andytran said:
Oddly, the best of the whites in any brand of car that Ive seen is Ford Polar white - I seen Kugas, Mondeos, Focus, Fiestas and Kas in this colour, and they all looked amazing, especially a 3 door Zetec S Fiesta.

The worst is Audi. My neighbour opposite has a Q7 top of the range in white, almost £50k worth of car, but its more of a creamy white than most - looks bloody awful IMHO.
Would have to agree with you here, there's a couple of white new shape fiesta's in white around here ad everytime I see them makes me think twice about our colour choice. Plus those Kuga's in white! so nice! ;)

p.s. thanks for the compliment re: photos ;)
Edited by: iamdabe

#15 ·
chris78 said:
Welcome iamdabe. What took you to Maidstone when you live in Hampshire? I'm a Kent boy who lives in the lovely Medway towns, ahem
Family ;) oh and Maidstone had the Juke preview on the 9th of July and my wife and I are quite impatient when it comes to new cars ;) I'm amazed we've not gone mad waiting thus far!

#18 ·
chris78 said:
I thought I was bad at waiting, but I've never driven 100
miles for a car preview before! Is this the first car you've ordered
without driving it?
Well we were planning on visiting family soon anyway, so two birds one stone and all that!

This'll be our second car buying 'blind'; our Mazda 2 we bought without test driving either (but it's a proven platform, what with being based of the fiesta) It was being the only one driving one for a couple months after lunch but not there's hundreds of them!

valy63 said:
Thanks, glad on our colour choice; can't wait to get some decent snaps of the juke in black, the wife and I are already talking about possible changes we'd like to make, along the lines of multimedia upgrade & gunmetal coloured wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.