Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call from Lisa of Nissan, date for Blue Baby brought forward to 6th July

Half hour later, call from Peter of Dealer, loan car should be there this Sunday

He swears it's not the Vomit Green, but can't promise it will match my newest shirt (Tangerine).

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Everything is moving in the right direction.At least with a green one you won't lose it in the car park

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may have to get an antenna flag, just in case
, as I'm so used to my roof box standing above most other cars.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
AT least somethings happening -!!!
All sounds good --- What is the courtesy car - is it a micra - as I have said before - could be worse - could be the CUBE
- now that really would be bad!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jµke said:
wow great news acrorat, maeby a purple micra????
Will find out around lunchtime on Sunday. If there's a decent 3G signal in the wilds of Ilkeston, I'll be posting

Purple will be fine, top spec will be finer

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got it

MICRA - Nightshade, yet to decide if Deadly or Woody (not Vomit Green, dealer decided against instant death wish at hands of colour-sensitive customer
).

Think it must be an Acenta, as it's CVT with Nissan Connect/Bluetooth/USb blah blah.

Fewer than 119 miles of the clock.

Coffee and Cake to celebrate.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very, it's a nippy little bugger, bluetooth is nice - instant pairing with iFan, A/C is nice, cabin a bit small, but a good gentle learning curve for the Sat Nav etc.

·
Registered
561 Posts
you got the spirit acrorat... but they needed tot give you the allllllllllllll inclusive juke... just to compensate your wait.......

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wouldn't that be nice, if only they had a CVT up for grabs (auto licence here!).

I shall enjoy the miniature MICRO for a little while, and pray for another 3 weeks advance on delivery, every three weeks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts