Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Is it me or is there a distinct lack of Juke adverts on tv? I feel constantly bombarded with the annoying Mini Countryman adverts, but no Juke ads.....

Is it a regional thing or has the advertising dried up everywhere

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i ve seen it a few times
but seeing as they cant fulfil the orders they already have probably no bad thing that its not being over advertised

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sadly I disagree --- there seems to be nothing BUT Juke adverts - not only on TV but billboards AND newpapers.. Seems like you cant get away from the JUKE especially as I am still waiting

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
Makes me cross they're advertising so heavily when they can't fulfill existing orders

·
Registered
754 Posts
chris78 said:
Makes me cross they're advertising so heavily when they can't fulfill existing orders
A few comments on facebook to that effect; maybe the message is getting through.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Do you know what - i think there should be a thread specifically for MOANING... I want so much to be positive but it really sticks in my throat to know that people ordered some 2 months after me and are getting deliveries before me.... I am sooo jealous.....

I would say though that my dealer was spot on - he told me at the time that diesels were being manufactured later and did say from day one that my original date was AROUND 20 October.....

i still cant figure out why Nissan are still pushing the advertising big time... you cant get away from all the ADS. Especially the TV one with the mad cross dresser at the end... Creepy
Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Opps its just me then... Now where did I put that remote control...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts