Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So good news....
original delivery date has been sunk, the second delivery date blown out of the water!!! So Sunday the 29th May a nice drive down to Stoke for the pick up! nearly 2 months earlier than i thought...

second bit of good news....insurance is cheaper on the Juke!
wooot!
Belt

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ kat.....will need sleeeeeeeeeep! no gaydon for me sorry
@ wingman yes! it's been a pleasure dealing with Chris so far
Sean

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Great news but a shame you couldn't get it in time for Gaydon.
So, what part of York am I likely to see you in and around and what spec are you getting ? I'm guessing from you're nickname you've gone for a black one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ juke **** it!!!! i knew I forgot something!!! It's going to be red stand out car had to be a stand out colour!Fulford when at work, out towards malton going home. what about you?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Beltanedeath. I'm in Thirsk so when I come down to York it's via the A19, normally to Clifton moor, Monks cross or City centre. I Guess you'll be travelling along the A64 but I'll look out for a Red Tekna if I'm in your area or even Malton.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
"Jot" just wouldn't have the same ring to it. We don't want another "Juke of Wellington" mix up.
Ialways tell people I'm fromYork as not many people will have heard of Thirsk (unless you're into James Herriot).
Anway,am I not still closer to York than you ?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Duke this , Duke that , does 12" know that you are giving yourselves these titles , surely it's up to him, after all he is the Ruler. T Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tell me you didn't.....oh you did!!!!! lol nice one Trach
hmm I'm near castle howard so I can be Juke revisited....one for the oldies!
Sean

·
Registered
873 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
"Jot" just wouldn't have the same ring to it. We don't want another "Juke of Wellington" mix up.
Ialways tell people I'm fromYork as not many people will have heard of Thirsk (unless you're into James Herriot).
Anway,am I not still closer to York than you ?
or gliding at Sutton Bank :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts