Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just had a bonfire party and am shattered and deafened... Glad to sit down...

A very strange thing happened to me yesterday

1. I was sitting at traffic lights and something caught my eye. A driver had pulled up at myleft and was filming my car on his mobile phone.. When I saw him I wound my window down and he was so excited and said he hadn't seen a JUKE and was going to show the video to his brother. Thought car was fab and drove off!!!

2. Sat in a car park waiting for my friend.. A van delivering coffee drove up, chap wound down his window and he and his friend shouted that they LOVED the car, thought it looked amazing as it was so different - wished me all the best and drove off!!!

3. Went to Morrisons, parked the car and when I came out - 2 men were hanging about admiring the car, said they loved it but had to cancel an order for a Juke Tekna CVT as they were told by dealer that they couldn't deliver a CV T now till June 2011!!!! They too wished me luck and happy driving.

Never in my entire life have I had so many nice comments about my car, I felt so proud of it and all day drove about with a smile on my face...

Has anyone else had people approach them with similar stories.. Really was quite heartwarming...

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Thats great Fee, thats the bonus to getting it fairly early in its life. Parked mine in the town for 30 mins yesterday I couls see a couple of people looking from afar and smiling but no comments yet, other than bodyshop that said it wont win any prizes for looks, said one word to him MARMITE

·
Registered
81 Posts
deks36 said:
Thats great Fee, thats the bonus to getting it fairly early in its life. Parked mine in the town for 30 mins yesterday I couls see a couple of people looking from afar and smiling but no comments yet, other than bodyshop that said it wont win any prizes for looks, said one word to him MARMITE
I think thats very well put 'MARMITE', thats exactly that you either love it or hate it. I LOVE IT.
I've no comments yet but, nearly all the cars pass the drivers are double taking.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I agree -

My in-laws next door neighbour is convinced it looks like a dune buggy!

Im just worried someone else will crash into me cause there have been several instances of drivers craning their necks to get a better look!

andy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, i know , the looks on peoples faces are fantastic, they are either happy or looks of total puzzlement and disgust
Its hilarious

Just think - we are trendsetters!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
329 Posts
Went into aberdeen today and parked up at the Greyfriars car park, opposite the pay and display machine.

As we came back, we could see a group of 6 people stood at the machine, chatting and pointing towards our car - our first thought was - sh%t, someones crashed into it...... but no, it was just a group of people yapping to each other about the Juke, some loving it, some not sure...

Ive never had a car before which makes people stop and stare so much!!

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts