Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all

Haven't posted for a while so I have decided to tell you about my little road trip, particularly how Mr Juke performed!

1.6 Accenta premium pack:

MPG: well they were hovering around 38.6 driving around town and 20mile stretches on A roads every day up to a total of 40 miles per day. On my second 300 mile "chunk"', traveling in normal drive mode using cruise control at 70-75 mph, he reached 40.9........happy days!

Cabin: well, many hours spent in here, I have to say, I was comfortable with no numb "bits" when I did get out for a coffee etc. Nissan connect with my iPhone 4 was flawless and I found the sat nav was excellent. I was allways dubious when it came to accepting the detour button when there was an apparent closed road or congested area, but it was super accurate and saved me endless hassles!
AC is not the most powerful on the Juke, but having gone into the set up area of drive mode and disabled the default Eco button, it worked really well.
Cruise control was ok although on the very odd occasion when I tried to increase or decrease the speed, it sometimes skipped a couple of mph, a little annoying, but other times it was fine.

Outside "shell": great as per usual, but it's totally filthy from my trip up north and back............but it still turns heads!

No regrets on buying it, now that the honeymoon period is truly over and I have lost count of the stone chips and the odd alloy scrape, I drive it "properly" now, and it simply performs!

Duncs

·
Registered
263 Posts
Blast you'covered the same distance than me except that it took me 3 months!

Actually, is there anyone out there who can explain to me the difference between AC Eco "On" and "Off"? The manual doesn't seem to say any more thatn it is an energy savings feature.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts