Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined today after learning that my Juke is not due until 25 July!
It is crazy how Nissan cannot produce the cars fast enough. When I first looked at a Juke in December, I was told I would have to wait a couple of months!
Still, there is nothing else around that tempts me so its a case of settle down and enjoy the anticipation!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya

Good things come to those who wait!!!

To be honest loads of marques have huge long waiting lists - so you'll be in good company

enjoy your wait by browsing our forum

See ya

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welocme to the forum as fee said this isnt unique to Nissan only last night top gear stated that the yeti has a 6 month wait I also believe that if you order any extra for an ix35 that will put you on a factory wait of around 5 months
seems the days of pile them high are gone
another issue is parts for Jukes and the fact these are more popular than Nissan was expecting
latter a bit silly really as they got caught out with the Qashqai and clearly didn't learn from that.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. I feel your pain. Ive been waiting 3 Months & have another 4 Months left to go! Im sure it'll be worth it when were driving around in our shiny red Jukes!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola and welcome

Try other dealers, friend of mine was told four months, tried another garage in next town and received the same spec Juke in three!

·
Registered
13 Posts
One more sleep for me

It still feels like a long wait since October though. My dealer said today that Nissan are not taking any orders for CVT jukes

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Lector - one more sleep - try and get some - saw a Haptic Blue one the other day with the chrome fittings and I nearly drove off the round about it looked so good ............ great choice

·
Registered
104 Posts
A 7 month wait? Thats not what I want to hear after ordering mine last week.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine is also 7 months but I am going to keep the pressure on Nissan Customer Services and my dealer so hopefully no further delays.
NCS have me logged on their system and have promised to update me on 2 week basis.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sussexvet said:
MNCS have me logged on their system and have promised to update me on 2 week basis.
you and half of the UK may I suggest you don't hold your breath on that one

·
Registered
46 Posts
HI
PLACED ORDER ON 19THJANFOR MY JUKE 1.6i ACENTA PREMIUM IN WHITE
WILL NOT
GET IT UNTILL 29TH MARCH
THE DEALER SAID ITS THE 17in WHEELS THATS THE HOLD UP GOING TO BE A LONG WAIT, JUKES ARE KICKING OF BIG STYLE..........

·
Registered
659 Posts
CVT, you say?

Well, there's your answer...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Mmm... this is disturbing me now. We have ordered the 4WD/CVT and till this post it was only the CVT box for the 2WD that was held up coz it's different.
I wander
they can't be out of them as well surely... yes, they could. Don't know that their used in any other car though so maybe that's a bit of relief. Barring other production problems all should be on time - for May.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts