Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Don't worry, ours only came up a week before it was due and then it came 2 days earlier than the revised date, have faith...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
no you are not meant to get the VIN number before the car the vin is allocated to the car once build is scheduled the dealer can access this I believe on their database and if you are desperate to know it its possible the delaer will be able to tellyou but you dont need to know it or have it before you get the car its just in this modern era we all look for ways of tracking our order and this seems to be one of them

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up Deks,So i suppose it basically a way of checking the dealer isnt a lying git, because if its about to be delivered to the dealership like they say then then they should be able to get the vin.
I'll bare this in mind when it gets closer to my date.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Lee , I checked today and we should have your baby with us Friday all going to plan mate , and at least then I can get some space back in my office lol , Your spoiler and protection pack are cluttering up my desk lol

JOhn

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HHHHHAAAPPPY DAYS

paul rung the wife yesterday said mid next week collection could we not get the spolier out for paint before it arrives wink wink

cheers to both you and paul fantastic service from a dealer ive seen grow over the last 30 years..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sorry JOhn, didn't realise this was one of yours, wouldn't suggest for a second you guys at holdcrofts are liars, I've seen from all the posts that you provide an excellent level of customer service.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yep - JOhns the man!!!!!!

My dealer gave me a VIN number form his ordering system - I got it at least a fortnight before car arrived.

I saw a White Juke 1.6 outside my work today - the girl from work got it at my dealers.. SHe parked it my old space just to rub salt into the wounds

Fee x

·
Registered
433 Posts
Lee
Believe me im really trying with armrest , Not given up hope yet but as always I will be honst with you there is a problem . The armrests order was due in to Lutterworth (uk parts warehouse) on monday 14th march , hence i was saying to everyone mid march. Problem is they were coming from Japan . My self and Nissan Gb are trying to find out if they were been shipped by Air or Boat so we get a better idea of where they are Soon as I know more i will be in touch .

Sorry

JOhn

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Lee
Im Not offended mate I know you were Joking and sure your Understand that we are having some parts supply Issues at the momment. But Dont worry im on the case

JOhn

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
cheers to both you and paul fantastic service from a dealer ive seen grow over the last 30 years..[/QUOTE]

So you 've known him since he was little Johhny, in shorts, then ?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nice email today cars arrived at the dealers but not getting it till wednesday (which happens to be the day the wife works long hours) so i getting a had head from the moaning after i said she might get it monday lol.......grrr

1 - 20 of 23 Posts