Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick review on my findings of the NEEEEESAN Juke DIG-T thus far.

Running the car to work (30 miles round trip), so far done that nine times so 270miles commuting leaves 430 pleasure.

I've been using standard unleaded, and 75% of my driving has been in Eco mode, around 5% in Normal and the rest playing in Sport and so far have managed 31.6MPG. I'm still adamant this will get better in time, as the car is still quite tight, but am perfectly happy with the results to date.

I have the Acenta Premium pack and litterally the only modifications I have is the armrest. Managed to swing 3 years free RAC & 3 years free servicing (not sure how many others on here got this?)

Car is fantastic, coming from a 2010 Toyota Yaris (which was coming from a 2008 Toyota Aygo) feels like a meaty upgrade. Don't get me wrong I love the Yaris (I still own it) but the ride comfort, visibility, size, design and engine of the Juke make it all a worth while purchase for me.

The best part? Which is probably the most saddest as well? Was yesterday coming home on the M5 - getting into the inside lane to get come off as a Ford Fiesta full of girls pulls past with all glaring eyes. Unfortunately not at me, but the car!

Verdict? I'm more than imressed. How have others found their Jukes?

Edited by: wingman

·
Registered
70 Posts
similar story from me.. minus fiesta and girls ha ha ha ha

getting around 36 ish at the minute but i think I drive it like miss daisy

had plenty of 300+Bhp cars that liked to be flung around, so I treat my juke like a first date

love it!

trying to think of an excuse to go out in it now!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Lady juke said:
Started with nornmal mode and after a week went to sports.....stayed in that mode since.

The juke is always turning heads and I have been stopped and asked questions.

Lj
Let me guess the questions.
1.. In a hurry are we,Miss?
2...Did you not realise this was a 30mph zone,Maddam
3....Blow into this bag until I say stop...
4...Can you tell me where Tesco's is...
5.....Do you realise you've just driven through a red light ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts