Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have purchased some of the above form here:
<h2 ="vi-is1-titleH2" style="font-size: small; color: rgb102, 102, 102; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220531386744&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_3016wt_1139</h2>
Will post pics up once there in to let you see how white they actually are.
I've found another supplier of them but there £17 a pop from the other guy so waiting to see if these will do the job first.
Also have some LED H4's coming over from China so will stick them on for a comparison aswell and get pics posted for those interested.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Can't go wrong with that price. Even if just the side lights work its a steal.Just be careful with the LED's in you main lamps as they aren't road legal.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rocks703 said:
Can't go wrong with that price. Even if just the side lights work its a steal.Just be careful with the LED's in you main lamps as they aren't road legal.
Got them for about £4 mate so just seeing what they actually look like.
Been advised they look really good but are pretty useless when it comes to actuallythrowingout any light.
Looking for a bit more from the 6500k's as i've done a bit of digging and they seem to be the same one's as i can source from another forum for £17.
If they are then i know there good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts