Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
Its been a while since I posted, but I'm selling my Juke. I bought it because my wife was expecting, but now we're 2 weeks away and have all the stuff, sadly the Juke just doesn't have the space.

So, an 8,000 mile, force red 1.6 DIG-T premium packwith chrome door strips is up for sale. Registered November.
I brought the car on PCP and there is £15,177 outstanding on the finance, so basically that's what I'm looking for. No offers as I need enough cash to clear what's outstanding.
I live in Chatham in Kent.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
chris, sorry to see you haveing to sell up but you new arrival will bring you more satisfaction
that said you will find that you will soon disgard alll those parts you purchased for the little one and travel with the basics

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya Chris!!!! - Fantastic news about your impending arrival but Sorry to see you go.....All the very best and keep us posted on how you get on.... Had noticed you werent about as much....Lots of loveFee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Chris78, Hope you choose the colour of your babies more wisely than the colour of your Jukes.

You're not to going to tell me you're a red indian are you ?
Sorry to see you go. That's a good price for your car. Good luck with your impending new arrival/s

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all of you. Very exciting (and scary) time

·
Registered
309 Posts
all the best Chris, good luck with the new arrival...what are you buying to replace the Juke?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
An Alfa giulietta- feel free to make plenty of breakdown jokes.....

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey Chris - the greatest moment of your life without doubt will soon be with you>Best wishes to you and your new family.

·
Registered
309 Posts
That's a **** nice car witha cracking engine - good choice!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Anybody wanting a Juke 4WD. Our local dealership is selling their brown Demo for £18500 approx.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
bakertech said:
Anybody wanting a Juke 4WD. Our local dealership is selling their brown Demo for £18500 approx. 
If I hadn't already turned in my PX, and wasn't so far away, I might be tempted, although the price is quite close to what I will be getting, which includes all my extras.

However, all cheers for posting, may make someones day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts