Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from my dealer yesterday saying my Juke would be delivered on the 14th!! I checked he meant this month as originally it was end of May - he said YES!!!! Can you imagine how excited I am now

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good news!!
You must be so excited.......
We too are waiting for delivery, now even talking about the first music to be played on the first journey home.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you - I've got a couple of busy weeks ahead so time will definitely fly - yippee

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My car arrived at the dealers last Thursday
. Went down to see it Thursday evening just as the dealers were closing, was told it was round the back - when we got there there were 3 red ones so didn't know exactly which one it was so went back down yesterday and saw mine - dealer said I could drive it but I said no, I wanted to wait, so he said drive one anyway and handed me the keys to a Dig-T. I can see why you have all gone for these - lovely to drive
. Manager at Nissan garage is having my trade in Scooby so is trying to rush mine through so I can pick mine up on Tuesday - spoiler etc arrives Tuesday so we'll see
. Trying to set up a photobucket account but have already set one up before and forgotten my password - doh!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts