Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been in afghanistan for 6 months and now i only have a week left!
Im so excited to get my hands on my lonely juke! its been sitting on my drive for 6 months!
So many Modifications in mind for when i get back!!
My parents decided to do building work around my Juke! More worried!
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/sprsean/ffff-1.jpg

Edited by: Squaddie-juke

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hi Squaddie,
Glad you are coming home again to Blighty. You guys are doing a great job and I admire you all. (Ex Matelot myself). At least you have something to look forward to, getting behind the wheel of your Juke.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sorry, squaddie-juke, my 1st message has gone off here, hope you read it first! Opps, maybe a liitle worrying how close your Juke is! Im worried for the cute dog too, thats a very big hole!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers geoff, what reg/cap badge was you? i think im more excited about driving my car than anything else! well most things anyway!
LOL
Thanks sally yea i caught it before it went, thanks! they havnt said they damaged the juke so if they have theyve got a week to sort it Ha! dont get started on the pup, he was sick in the juke the first day i got it!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Squaddie-juke said:
cheers geoff, what reg/cap badge was you? i think im more excited about driving my car than anything else! well most things anyway!
LOL
I was in the Royal Navy (Matelot is slang for Sailor)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Squaddie-juke said:
LOL
Thanks sally yea i caught it before it went, thanks! they havnt said they damaged the juke so if they have theyve got a week to sort it Ha! dont get started on the pup, he was sick in the juke the first day i got it!
Oh no! It stinks to high heaven too! That is why our Beagle isnt allowed inmy Juke, that & he sheds more fur than he seems to have on a daily basis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts