Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm looking at getting a Juke in the very near future, I have done loads of research and hunting around to try and get the best for my budget. I have found one in Scotland (the other end of the country) but they have advertised it as a 58 plate. I thought the oldest was a 60 plate??
The model is Nissan Juke Dci Acenta with premium pack. 2200 miles for £13900 - is this good? It seems very good to me, but 58 plate? mmmm.....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
just check the registration date that will tell you when it was first registered
58 it must have been a private plate as Juke wasnt released until 60 plates although Nissan have a couple of 10 plates they were using as demos during launch

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - one way to find out --- find out the last 3 letters of the original number plate - pm me and i'll tell you if it could me mine.... Also mine had a rear plate on the bumper plate beside tailgate to prevent scrapes. Do you have picture??Fee xThis'll be interesting......Sorry bc1 - way off topic there... Whereabouts in Scotland is it?? - DO you have any other info..If its a 60 plate - personally I think 13900 is ok - perhaps you could negotiate a bit lower though.Fee x
Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
just had a quick browse on Nissan site there is a t least 6 under £14k on the site some a lot nearer to you than Scotland

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Diesel though?? With premium pack? Great to have other people looking out for me though

Wish it was white - they look really smart. Its actually in Machine Brown.
It's in Scotland but the gut emailed me and said he could deliver it to a dealership near Birmingham.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there , has anyone seen the new nissan garage @ darnley they have spent loads by the look of it very impressive they even have a brand new gtr in the showroom and im sure i have seen a leaf (electric car) hiding round the back.

Has anyone else been there yet ???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts