Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Juke 1.5DCi black with chrome kit Tekna ordered in October 2010

Delivery Date : 10th Jan 2011 !!!!! Cant Wait

Seen a lot of them on the road, but not many in black ? Cant wait to get my hands on it !

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi and congrats - have a great time in your new wheels

·
Registered
66 Posts
so jealous - I have not had a change of date as yet! And to make matters worse, someone at work has a white Dci and I have to walk past it everyday in the car park!! Agghh

·
Registered
277 Posts
Juke60new said:
New Juke 1.5DCi black with chrome kit Tekna ordered in October 2010

Delivery Date : 10th Jan 2011 !!!!! Cant Wait

Seen a lot of them on the road, but not many in black ? Cant wait to get my hands on it !
Black is original
Red is common

..... Congrats Juke60new!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it had to happen didnt it ! Call from dealer in last 5 mins to say delivery now 23rd March, but when dealer complained (doing all they can) got told 11th Feb !! They must make these dates up by putting a finger in the air !! On phone to Nissan customer services now as have no car from Monday - wonder if I get a loan one !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And within 20 mins on the phone to customer service the date has changed to 22nd Feb !! How can it move 11 days in 20 mins !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well its been a week and still being told 22nd Feb !

Told dealer that I wont now take delivery until 1st March to get the new reg plate ! Not having a 60 plate on a car that will look 6 months old within 2 weeks !

Anyone else delayed ?

·
Registered
72 Posts
deks36 said:
You will have to change your euser id to juke11new then
60 might refer to his age, not his reg plate ?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh no - what a disaster -

Come on Nissan pull your socks up......

Keep us posted on any updates re delivery date - It will be worth it in the end

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Somebody somewhere must be getting their Jukes.My wife says she she sees at least a couple of Nissan transporters passing her everyday, heading southboundon the A19. Bless her,she still looks for the white ones in case it's ours.Each transporter seems to have between 1 to 3 Jukes on them.Fingers crossed there's only 4 more sleeps till my transporter comes in.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts