Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a short question...
Does anyone know whay is the 4WD available only on the DIG T with CVT?
Are the 1.6 and 1.5 dci too weak for 4WD or? And why isn't there DIG T 4WD with manual tranny?
Thanx...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
basically because thats what Nissan chose to release, We have asked Nissan why 4wd isn't available in other variants but got no response what you have suggested has been asked for on many occasions, only it seems Nissan isnt really listening to its customers, You could even say it doesn't know its customers either although the Juke is a great success it is because of the age group Nissan aimed it at, in fact thats the lowest group. Anyway some months back the forum sent a request of modifications we would like to see on the Juke come facelift time and the availabilty on manual on the 4 wd and 4wd onother models was on the list, we can only hope
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
106 Posts
A 4wd manual diesel would seem to be the most sensible option. They might even sell it to more people.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't really understand Nissan's thoughts on this. Are they trying to promote it purely as a high-tech sports car (the 'S' in SUV)?Surely somone in marketing must have mentioned that it snows in Europe and that a 4wd would have a broader appeal.I'm with you Deks, I'd have bought one!Chris

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
CL as I said earlier and elsewhere the car is a runaway success but it has nothing to do with Nissan marketing because they got that so wrong and I still think they have no idea what the target market actually is or even who is buying its certainly not the sub 25 a group they were aiming at in fact most youngsters i have spoken too dont like it, which is actually a bonus as it wont be seen racing around the streets doing doughnuts etc except for kats one of course

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I fully agree, if 4WD was available for diesel, I would go for it, no matter that it would be much more expensive than my 1.6...
Although, 1.5 diesel is here 2700€ more expensive than 1.6, with the same equipment package...
Now I hope they won't release it, cause I will go crazy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts