Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally collected my brand new Juke on Saturday morning. Since then I have done 400 miles and now I am finally back at a computer and able to write some form of review...

Suffice to say...WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

What a joyous, fun, exciting, comfortable, perfect car! As many negative things as there are to find on this forum, in my humble experience I have to say I am still shocked at the abilities of this wonderful motor!

There is a perfect balance between ride comfort, ride height and cornering stability. The styling on the outside takes me by surprise each and every time I catch my reflection and the sheer amount of features in the cabin continually surprises me.

I personally have percieved nothing but an excellent build quality and am absolutely taken aback by how much I have come to enjoy and love this car. And I was lucky enough to install illuminated side bars and am at a loss to see why all cars don't have them! Never will another puddle catch me off guard!!

I never knew you could get so much car for such a small value and it really makes one think. If this is what you get for a Nissan of this price, imagine what it is like to own a GTR...

All in all... LOVE IT!!

Just thought id keep you all in the loop.

Juke Accenta 1.6 CVT Gun Metal Grey

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah I agree, it is an amazing car and I still can't believe i have it. Sometimes i see other jukes passing by and I always say oh what a nice car only to remember that i have one as well hehe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
had mine for a 7 days and done 350 miles, its the best car i've ever owned!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
coupecruiser said:
is it possible to post home made videos on this site?
best to pm Dan on that cc as forum owner he would know
I know you tube links work but thats about as far as my tec knowledge goes

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
coupecruiser said:
is it possible to post home made videos on this site?
homemade videos,now your talking cc,might have to start a new thread for that,poss,pay for view,

·
Registered
540 Posts
2:30 a.m.??? you're as bad as me CC. Mind you I think it was excitement at hearing that we are picking up the car today... you should've gone for white. It would have blended in with the snow and been with you earlier
keep smiling

·
Registered
796 Posts
No, my dog Bexter is still searching for our cat who was run over recently, and he cries sometimes. That in turn wakes me up and then I get upset too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
5 months on and I still love mine. I have owned many cars, as I am getting on a bit and Gertie is far and away my fave car ever (I did enjoy an old Datsun Cherry 28yrs ago too!!).

I do not drive fast and am a very cautious driver.....................well I was!!! Now I almost always drive in sport mode and think I am Lewis Hamilton (lets hope I don't crash as often as him!!)
Keep enjoying anwerj!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi anwerj, A warm welcome to the forum. What a brilliant car, had mine 18 days, Can't stop looking at it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts