Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I collected my car the dealer said the service plan will follow on in a few months
Not that I don't trust the dealer but has anyone else been told the same thing?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Got mine after 9 weeks this week. It's just a 1 page letter if we're talking about the same thing.
yep thats I wa swaitingfor a pack to come thru and what did I get a 1 page letter why exactly that takes 9 weeks is beyond me but then it is Nissan

·
Registered
210 Posts
Picked mine up Dec 24 and I havent had the service plan letter. If I still havent had it by the begining of next month i'll phone NCS. I bet the incompetent dealer I used didnt register me for it. You know I still even now get anoyed when I think how they treated me

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was told I didn't qualify or apply for the deals in time so I would have to purchase a service plan, so I did and two weeks ago a letter turned up saying I had 2 years worth of services for free. No I have to go through the rigmarole of getting it cancelled as I've already paid two payments. :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
It took about 6 weeks to turn up after car was delivered, the way the dealer was talking was expecting some sort of pack but just a single A4 piece of paper.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts