Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to purchase the 3-year servicing offer after ordering their car? We overlooked this when we placed the order and rang the dealer a couple of weeks ago to ask to have this option added. However, we were told that in order to get this option we should have said at the time of ordering. We hadn't really thought about the servicing when we ordered th.e car, we just wanted to make sure we picked the right model, colour, etc

·
Registered
154 Posts
It was an offer for £250 that includes servicing and RAC cover for 3 years.I believe it was dependant on you taking out some finance on your juke purchase at the time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
we have taken this option but we didnt finance though

·
Registered
575 Posts
Definitely don't need the finance for the servicing/RAC offer. PM one or two of the dealers on here and ask their thoughts. I really can't see why you can't add it on. Not like your final invoice has been done yet

·
Registered
46 Posts
My understanding of the servicing offer is that the JUKE has to be ordered between some date in October and end of December BUT it must be registered by 3rd January 2011.

With the delivery delays there is not much chance of this !

I have placed an order for a JUKE and have asked my dealer to advise if NISSAN extend the date so I can take advantage.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep that's also my understanding from talking to the dealer today. Until Nissan verify that the offer will be extended into next year the service plan cannot be added to the order - crazy with the current delivery times.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hmm Nissan moving the posts again, when i signed up for mine it was 2 years free servicing this offer finished before I picked mine up but have been told i still have this offer, very unreasonable to offer something they know they can't deliver, almost bordering on mis selling if you ask me

·
Registered
754 Posts
The original offer of 2 years free servicing was for orders made by end September; delivery date wasn't relevant to that offer.
The most recent offer requires delivery by 4 January 2011, so delivery date is relevant. I guess if someone picks up a pre-order or cancelled order they will be in time for it.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
silverjuke said:
The original offer of 2 years free servicing was for orders made by end September; delivery date wasn't relevant to that offer.
The most recent offer requires delivery by 4 January 2011, so delivery date is relevant. I guess if someone picks up a pre-order or cancelled order they will be in time for it.
the other did have an end date on it which required cars to be delivered by that time buty i cant remember the date

·
Registered
88 Posts
I took out the 3 years servicing for £250, I asked for it to be added on the day I picked up the car not when ordering. I also asked what happened if I sold the car within three years, if I sell it privately the new owner keeps the 3 years servicing but if I trade in it is lost, which I guess doesn't matter that much. The three years RAC cover came with the car.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i have asked the dealer and you can take it out after you buy the car and before it is delivered.
If you agree before the deadline of the offer it is valid even if your car is delivered after the deadline.

·
Registered
29 Posts
igot service pack at time ofdealing 3 x yrs with rac break down £250, they did not mention anything about finance, delivery due february sometime.

·
Registered
754 Posts
My 2 free service confirmation has arrived by way of letter from Nissan. I ordered before launch, so was expecting it but nice to see it in writing.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Stormrider said:
I never got anything.. weird
you will do takes them about 4 months to send out if you are unsure if you should of had them by now phone NCS and ask them

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
Stormrider said:
I never got anything.. weird
you will do takes them about 4 months to send out if you are unsure if you should of had them by now phone NCS and ask them
Agreed. Nearly three months from my delivery date.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Order. The Juke wasn't launched until the 23rd September, I took delivery on the 25th.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts