Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just enquiring guys..when you were sold the 3 year rac deal when you bought the juke.
Did you get any documents from rac or nissan confirming this..as had the car for 5 months and just assume i call the normal number if i need help.
Should i have anything official?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Deanno1dad said:
Just enquiring guys..when you were sold the 3 year rac deal when you bought the juke.
Did you get any documents from rac or nissan confirming this..as had the car for 5 months and just assume i call the normal number if i need help.
I was not sold the RAC deal , it came with the car purchase free, it was on my copy of the car purchase agreement and i was given a cardboard european assistance card with the drivers pack. As yet I have not been sent a plastic card by the RAC but then maybe the RAC do not send out cards for these memberships. I did puchase the 3 year service deal but the RAC was free with car. I will PM you the telephone numbers on my card. T

·
Registered
555 Posts
There was a couple of cards in my handbook pack - not an official RAC Card though just phone numbers for breakdown etc.I assumethat'sa Nissan number for breakdown service with the RAC.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I used to work for the RAC - you don't get an offical RAC membership card like you would with corporate or consumer membership - what you get is motomanufacturer membership - nissan will send over your vehicle details to RAC so when you ring up via the number on the back of your tax disk holder or in your car pack - you quote your registration and it will show up under the standard 3 year nissan motorman agreement - and they will provide cover to you.

if you are double or tripple covered via your bank or insurance or you already have a consumer membership with them you will show up on multiple agreements and you'll get the best deal that available to you - i.e. if you privately pay for the top services that is what you get

hope that helpsEdited by: JukeSkywalker

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trachycarpus said:
Deanno1dad said:
I was not sold the RAC deal , it came with the car purchase free, it was on my copy of the car purchase agreement and i was given a cardboard european assistance card with the drivers pack. As yet I have not been sent a plastic card by the RAC but then maybe the RAC do not send out cards for these memberships. I did puchase the 3 year service deal but the RAC was free with car. I will PM you the telephone numbers on my card. T
cheers for the PM

·
Registered
167 Posts
insanojackson said:
My understanding is that the cover is free and included on all jukes for 3 years.
Yep thats usually how motorman cover works, but when i bought my juke they seemed to have bundled this usually free service in with the 3 year servicing deal

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ihad the 3 years servicing and RAC cover. Unfortunately had to use the RAC when I broke down after three weeks of ownership. I only had the number in my service book and I queried when I would receive more information. I was told at the time it would take around 3 months but here I am 8 months from purchase and still no information so I guess you dont get anything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts