Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm really sorry when I know that unfortunately there are those of you that are still waiting, but I can't contain my excitment any more!!!

I got the call on Friday with my registraton number and was told 'Daisy' would be delivered either that day or Monday. All they got to then do is prep her. At this time latest pick up will be Wednesday!!! Sooooooo excited!!!!!!

I think I'm turning into a dealer stalker also, just had to drive past there today and down the side, minus reg plate at this time is a WHITE JUKE!!!!!! must be mine just must be!!!!

Yay!!!!
Edited by: Tori

·
Registered
272 Posts
you jammy bugger,we've still got 34 sleeps,enjoy. simmo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Getting mine tomorrow now as well... pick it up at 5pm... very excited. Gave up on the dig-t and settled for the tekna but still just as excited. It seems to be taking them 2 days to sort things out between them getting it and handing it over to me. Still haven't seen one on the road yet so makes it extra special I think.... Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealership today and they said I can collect at noon tomorrow - so 24hr turnaround.

I guess it depends on the size of the Dealership / number of cars to prep / other work booked in and so on.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pick mine up at 9am tomorrow!!!!! Is it wrong that Ive taken the day of work to do this????

To be fair this is because it's going to take me all day just to sne my iPhone probably lol. Be

be prepared for many techincal questions of this nature soon lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Woop woop my baby Daisy is here !!!!!!

Picked her up at 9 am and have only just got home....... Can't believe how much I love her! She's so nice to drive. Got under cut by some jumped up White fiesta earlier today so I popped her into sport mode and OMG whipped the fiestas backside!!!! Talk about feel the difference between modes! Lol

that said I am NOT a crazy driver...... Honest ..... But not impressed that so far two Essex idiots have tried to side swipe her as they don't seem to understand roundabout lanes! How rude do they not understand how special she is!

Right now I'm very sadly watching her out of my lounge window, I live on a corner and sooooooo funny watching people stop and double take as they go past lol

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
have to say i will be just the same when mine turns up i will drive round making sure people look
and it will be packed prominently outside my house

·
Registered
329 Posts
Tori said:
Picked her up at 9 am and have only just got home....... Can't believe how much I love her! She's so nice to drive. Got under cut by some jumped up White fiesta earlier today so I popped her into sport mode and OMG whipped the fiestas backside!!!! Talk about feel the difference between modes! Lol

Lori - theres no difference in power between modes!!!

Only difference is in throttle response and weighting up of steering!!!

Andy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Andytran I'm only a mere girl all I know is that there was a difference in the acceleration when I was belting it up the a12 when I went from sport to normal mode ;-)

To me she looks pretty and drives pretty quick, think I need to upload speed cameras asap cos I don't want to be on border like I have been before lol

Tori

·
Registered
329 Posts
Tori said:
Andytran I'm only a mere girl all I know is that there was a difference in the acceleration when I was belting it up the a12 when I went from sport to normal mode ;-)

To me she looks pretty and drives pretty quick, think I need to upload speed cameras asap cos I don't want to be on border like I have been before lol

Tori
Hi Tori - you would notice a difference in that the car would respond to the throttlea little bit faster in sport mode. Nothing actually changes, just the throttle responds quicker. In economy mode the response is slowed down to save a bit of fuel.

The car still generates exactly the same power, it just responds to the pedal a little quicker.

It also increases the weight in the steering to make the car feel more "planted" on the road.

If you had an auto, you would also note a faster gear change which would make the car very marginally quicker in accleration!

Andy

·
Registered
575 Posts
Andy,
Have you considered changing your name to andykilljoy?

(PS, yes I know you're right again!)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts