Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 3 more days until the JUKE massiv descends on the Heritage Centre Gaydon Warwickshire
for the FIRST annual meet .
Those that havent yet booked see booking thread to do so come people get your hands out of your pockets and show support for this unique car and the owners club. Remeber one lucky attendee will go home with a Leather armrest courtesy of john @holdcrofts. I am still chasing after detailing suppliers to attend but I am guessing they dont like working on a bank holiday even though they are likely to make some money

Merchandise will be available as long as it all arrives in time, so far I have purchased
tax disc holders £1.20
mugs £3.99 each 2 for £7
pens £1.50
keyrings various colours £6.99 each 2 for £13
Umbrellas £17.99
various articles of clothing (order only)
baseball caps in red, black and white £7.25
external car sticker £1.00

some of us are booked into Premier inn at Banbury for the weekend

Look forward to meeting as many people as possible
remember its the members that make it a success or failure

show support for the forum by attending

thanks deks36

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey Deks, Are you taking orders for members that cant attend? I would love some goodies & I would love to come, especially now I have my Juke, which ive fallen in love with. But, feel the visit to the mother in law might not be able to be put off! Im working on it though

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I want to come -- boohoo - its too far and I don thave a juke...You guys better take loads of pics and post them on a very long thread - I am so looking forward to seeing you all - I really am so excited for you all - Good on ya DEKSFee xxx

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
Only 29 more days until the JUKE massiv descends on the Heritage Centre Gaydon Warwickshire
for the FIRST annual meet .

Merchandise will be available as long as it all arrives in time, so far I have purchased
tax disc holders
mugs
pens
keyrings various colours
Umbrellas
various articles of clothing (order only)
baseball caps in red, black and white
"You don't think I forgot anything do you dear?"
"Sigh!!! No Deks".

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if I had a White car I would fill it up like that aswell just to hide the lack of colour on the car

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well I was hoping for more interest currenty not enough bookins for me to break even
which isnt an issue the fact we have an area large enough for 100 + cars and currently less than 20 confirmed is a little disappointing

oh well the crowd that have booked are all good sports so we will have a laugh and a great day no matter what

come on its once a year get booked in and meet the gang

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry deks its a week to early for me. I will be down that way the next weekend visiting my brother for a birthday celebration.
It's a great venue, have a go on the 4x4 off-road experience better than any theme park roller coaster.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well it will soon be time to make that appearance, purchased all my high class cleaning bits courtesy of advice from rocks (thank You) now just to apply all the goodies to make my car look goodpencilled in the weekend before then just to keep it clean for a week.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
im shocked that we only have 20 cars coming to the meet. I thought there was alot more people who said they would come.
Im guessing when you say confirmed you mean payed?
Push them people who put there names down to pay now!! :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MB I too am a little disappointed in the bookings, Confirmed is indeed those that have already paid,
I have emailed those that said they were coiming to ask for confirmation but not received a response
I know those of us going will have a good day issue is we could look a little silly in an area for 100 cars with just 20 in it. maybe we will just have to spread out a lot
hoping many more will turn up on the day not yet at break even but it will be worth the cost just for the meet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Just wish I could join you but I'll be on hols. Will raise a glass or 6 to you all and look forward to seeing all the pics - well the ones that can be posted anyway! xx

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well all we need is 5 more and with 25 cars, each car can take up enough space for 4 cars. When people ask why this is the case we can tell them that we are going to have a washing compertition and need the space so we cant spray our neighbours cars and win by cheating :D

having that much space also allows Rocks to go from car to car giving them a full detail haha

1 - 20 of 44 Posts