Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Juke at the start of January andits been a long and at times frustrating wait but now there are just 24 hours to go before I pick up my Juke in all its Silvery grandeur!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

It's my first brand new car so i'm excited about that, its my first Nissan and I’m excited about that, and it just looks amazing and I’m excited about that!

I've taken theday off work tomorrowto have extra time to get to know my Juke and then plan on spending the whole weekend driving and enjoying it.

I'm currentlyjust trying to decide on where best totake it, I'm tempted to get out of town and head down the A82 from Glasgow towards Loch Lomond which is a brilliant drivers road with some spectacularviews (which would provide a good back drop for photos to post on here, which i'll do if i can stay away from the Juke for long enough.)

Something tells me this is going to be the start of a very loving relationship!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Good luck and happy driving what model and colour i think you said silver? it was our 1st nissan and you wont be disappointed

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi d83How did you manage delivery so quick, thats great! What dealer did you order from? I was december and not expecting it until 23rd March... sniff
I'd do the Loch Lomond road if it was me.. head for the Rest n Be Thankful

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
d83 and AND1 - which dealer have you both used in Glasgow?? - Am interested to find out if you dont mind... I used Machargs and was impressed ...

Driving your JUKE on any road will make you smile anyway

ENjoy it and posts pics on your return...

If it was me - I'd go to the seaside and have an ice cream and your baby can have its first happy trip to the seaside....

All the best

Fee x

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yellmandy said:
Good luck and happy driving what model and colour i think you said silver? it was our 1st nissan and you wont be disappointed
Yeah Silver (althoughtI nearly went for white) 1.6 Acenta Premium

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And1 said:
Hi d83
How did you manage delivery so quick, thats great! What dealer did you order from? I was december and not expecting it until 23rd March... sniff
feefeeglasgow said:
d83 and AND1 - which dealer have you both used in Glasgow?? - Am interested to find out if you dont mind... I used Machargs and was impressed ...

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Hey we almost have enough for a Glasgow Juke club now.

I got mine from Arnold Clark in Linwood. I had originally gone in with the Qashqui in mind but came away with a Juke.

They were really great to deal with no pressure, but then again i guess this car sells itself. I could have driven off in Juke at the time of buying as they had some good deals on the basic models, and they had brand new 60 plates available by mid February that they offered me, but I waited for the new 11 plate.

Also my original date was the end of March, but for whatever reason it all happened much faster, perhaps Arnold Clark being a largerdealership theyhave more sway with Nissan?

But it’s now just 14 hours to go!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi d86 n Fee
My dealer is Arnold Clark ... Eh Linwood! I was originally quoted as the 11th but early January it changed to 23rd January. Very strange my date not been brought forward again. :-(
But I suppose I go on holiday soon and back on 20th so as long as my date doesn't change 23rd probably suits me better... But I do want it now... Sign

Fee I didn't know that dealership did Nissan I just knew of AC and Parks as dealers. Parks at the time wouldn't offer me anything different from AC... Which was just about zero anyway.

Roll on 23rd... :)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
d83 said:

</font>

Hey we almost have enough for a Glasgow Juke club now.</font>
</font>
I got mine from Arnold Clark in Linwood. I had originally gone in with the Qashqui in mind but came away with a Juke.</font>
</font>

</font>
</font>
Also my original date was the end of March, but for whatever reason it all happened much faster, perhaps Arnold Clark being a largerdealership theyhave more sway with Nissan?</font>
</font>
But it’s now just 14 hours to go!!
</font>
[/QUOTE]

more luck than dealer sway I think as I am certain fee got hers their though I may be wrong and hers was delayed and dealer couldnt explain why not by much only a few days.
I dont believe any dealers carry the clout customers think they might Its just the way it goes there is always a chance of it coming forward as their is of it being delayed at time of my delivery many were getting put back but mine arrived at dealer a day early and mine was supplied by an independant dealer got a group

·
Registered
247 Posts
According to my dealer (so to be taken with just a pinch of salt) the dates can be brought forward if they have a sudden run of the same model and they group them together.

Needless to say I asked him to really push the red acenta premium on to people who came in :)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
correct take what your dealer says with a pinch of salt, delivery dates can be ever changing in both directions for lots of reasons, I mean if yours fail final quality check ans is scrapped they will have to start agian so that would be at least a weeks delay , as you say maybe they will bring it forward as they have a rush on a certain item and choose to fit them all in at same time.
I dont work for Nissan so have no true idea how it works you just have to wait and see all I can say for certain is in the day and age you will wait for almost any new car to be built

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BILLYBOB said:
Enjoy
It's worth the wait got mine 1st march

You're right there, picked it up this afternoon and I'm happy to report I'm now hooked on my Juke.

Really enjoyable to drive, looking forward to really testing it out over the next coupel of days.Edited by: d83

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good Luck to all in your New Jukes,I just heard tonight that I am taking delivery on 8/3/2011,thats just 3 weeks from original order.
Hopefully "see" you on the roads in Glasgow.
Safe driving and enjoy.
Post some pics.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
d83 said:
BILLYBOB said:
Enjoy

You're right there, picked it up this afternoon and I'm happy to report I'm now hooked on my Juke.

Really enjoyable to drive, looking forward to really testing it out over the next coupel of days.

D83 - Have asked this before - where did you get it from and would you recommend dealership.. ALways good to know your opinions on dealerships..

Fee x

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
d83 said:
BILLYBOB said:
Enjoy

Really enjoyable to drive, looking forward to really testing it out over the next coupel of days.

D83 - Have asked this before - where did you get it from and would you recommend dealership.. ALways good to know your opinions on dealerships..

Fee x

Hi Fee,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I answered that a few posts back, but happy to expand.

I got it from Arnold Clark Nissan in Linwood. I would highly recommend the service.

It’s a nice garage/forecourt and there was no pressure selling. Sales staff where very helpful and easy to deal with. After buying the Manager came over with the sales man to introduce himself and make sure we were happy, before congratulating us on our purchase.

After sales was great too, they kept us up to date on delivery dates etc, and picked up my car for trade in etc.

They introduce you to the servicing team and provide contact details should there be any issues you need help with. On picking the car up they spent a long time going over all the features in the car, a good 25 minutes outlining how everything works, my previous experiences of dealerships is that they cant get you off the forecourt quick enough once they’ve got your money, so this whole experience has been a welcomed change.

I will definitely be going back!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
D83

Thats good to know as there are many people also looking for recommendations and sadly you dont always have a great choice. Word of Mouth is best

You having fun??

Fee x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts