Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had just over 24hrs in the Juke. I waited since March to May 25th for the car to arrive.I have the Black Tekna 1.5 dCI which is certainly a change from my previous 1.9 A3 and the TT before that.I am still fiddling with all the toys in the car and reading the Manual front to back which is rather sad I know. The only thing I am still unsure about is the Speed Limiter thingy and cant understand what I am supposed to do with it.My Blackberry 8520 and my Wifes iPhone 3gs paired with no problems and even downloaded the Contacts on both phones straight away. I also have and iPod Touch which was easily accessed via the aux and easy to navigate via the steering wheel controls. On my Blackberry which I use for work the voice recognition works extremely well compared to my mates BMW Professional Head Unit which is rubbish. All of my contacts and voice (with a Geordie accent) control seems to work very well. So well done Nissan OR who ever makes the mic and speakers.....So I have been to work today in the car driving around 30 miles round trip - I still can't get the feel of being higher up on the road and it also means you can nosey in other peoples cars at the lights...Sad!Driving I have found the steering very light , this may be just moving from Audis to the Juke. The seats I find comfortable however I have not done a long trip as yet so I will let you know. My wife immediately put the heated seats on and is more than happy. She judges all cars by the quality of the heated seats.I have not used the Sat Nav yet so I will do at the weekend.
Initial Thoughts....
Pros
- The Looks (head turner,I have noticed) Interior is a lot better than I thought for an 18k car. Nissan Connect - good so far , Radio , Bluetooth all work very well..Everything is well laid out in terms of controls in my opinion but I dont know what the heap of plastic is above the dials..But I like it..People at work love it and my Boss immediately ordered one for his wife today..So Nissan owe me some kinda commission.I still have a smile on my face and I need to spend more time in the car..
Con
- I had three bars on the fuel- I went to put £50 in the car and it would only take £48.50 ? So is the fuel tank small I wonder......
PICS TO FOLLOW

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hunk of plastic above dials , anti glare system for dials ? . T

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Fuel tank is 46L but i have only been able to get 41 in the tank and thats with running it right down untill there are NO more bars on the display. about 40-50 miles after the "miles to full up" is flashing ------

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On the A1 around Scotch Corner there is a 50mph limit...I will try that next week.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Now you can take your Juke out in the evening and avoid "Geordie shores".

Not seen it myself but heard it's left people unhappy in the North East.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Now you can take your Juke out in the evening and avoid "Geordie shores".

Not seen it myself but heard it's left people unhappy in the North East.
Its car crash T.V. - There not all Geordie's however its still embarrassing and hopefully people see the show for what its is ....
Young people , drinking , sex , more drinking , more sex - Basically what young people do and we probably all did at some time. I think the people up here need to get over themselves...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Gazza90000 said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Now you can take your Juke out in the evening and avoidI think the people up here need to get over themselves...
<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
A fine old Norfolk tradition.................

12inch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts