Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke to the dealer and confirmed delivery date of the 19th and he can have the car ready for the 23rd this month. Its been a long 9 weeks since i put the order in.
So be warned another white juke on the road, 1.5dci tekna.
Ive got an hour drive to the dealership and cant wait for the rural drive home.
Cant wait to use the intelligent key system, the only reason I went for the tekna.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Fantastic news!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dealer phoned today and confirmed he had taken delivery of my car at 11 this morning along with 9 other jukes, ( could one be yours at KAP Folkestone).
Not happy though, just picked the misses up and drove past 2 people enjoying their white jukes

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No my sister in law got hers from Folkestone and she said they offered her a better deal than broadstairs so I went down there and what they offered me for my lexus as part exchange I was more than happy with.

@ ****
Did you get yours from broadstairs?
Does the USB film thing work? Be interesting to show the dealer and see his reaction

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Picked the little beast up yesterday and absolutely love it. Drove 125 miles yesterday and my White juke is now covered in splattered bugs lol.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I think the Bugs are getting bigger in the UK, either that or I splattered a small bird yesterday! Have fun clocking up more miles!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Hi Kats, I use a product that you spray onto your windscreen then rinse off.

When insects then hit your screen and you put your wash/wipers on, they come straight off.
It is also great in the rain, the water beads straight off your screen and gives great visibility

Lj xEdited by: Lady juke

·
Registered
35 Posts
glad youve got your juke did in come in the time scale you were first told. I was told ten weeks when i ordered mine and i now have 4 weeks left.But going through some of the forums dates have been delayed for some people i hope that doesnt happen to me happy driving lets us know how u find it i have ordered a white tekna aswell .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts