Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any problems with the traffic sign speed recognition? mine has less than 2,000 miles on it and its been bit hit and miss since i owned it. This afternoon i drove 70 miles and it recognised 30/40/50 etc no problem but when it came to the national speed limit sign ie white circle with black bar it showed 30 mph regardless of single or dual carriageway.I had the same system in my Qashqai which i owned for 3 years with no problems. I have been in touch with Nissan technical and they say its not a known concern and referred me to a dealer....off my desk..

·
Registered
414 Posts
Our speed sign recognition does sometime show incorrect low limit and therefore flashes although traveling at the correct speed limit. i.e. showing 20mph but in a 30mph zone. To trivial matter to bother with, as long as I know I am driving at the correct limit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just find it frustrating paying £20k for a vehicle with what i would call an issue..My Qashqai which owned for 3 years was always 100% correct. The juke isnt due a service until April at such time it will mentioned as a fault..could be as simple as a software update

1 - 3 of 3 Posts