Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since picking up our new Juke Tekna Plus on the 30th December 2019, we have been getting accustomed to the gizmos and safety feature of the car.

This is the car that the original should have been size wise. Our previous AWD Juke served us well since 2011 and the only things that we will miss are the AWD, variable 4x4 and 190BHP.

The plus side is greater safety, more room for rear passengers, the bigger boot and more miles per gallon; best so far 48 mpg on an initial long run not reving over 3,000 revs and top speed 60 mph, as I still like to run a new car in for the first 1,500 miles.

The car is drawing attention to itself in car parks, for its coupe styling accentuated but the Storm White and Black paintwork. The Nissan app is handy tool too when it works as it seems temperamental; have set a destination which loaded onto the car and shocked neighbours when I set the lights and horn on but I was still in doors initiating them from the window so could not be seen near the car.

Will keep posting as the months go by and others purchase and comment on the New Juke.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
glad you are enjoying your car .
I was wondering if you had fitted a dashcam .and if so best place to get a 12v switched supply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts