Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. There is probably a straight answer for this. I have checked my nissan connect book already. It says I have nissanconnect smartphone integration.
I have a 2016 juke and a Google pixel phone. The easiest way to stream music from Amazon music or Spotify would be through the aux. My phone doesn't have a head jack so I don't think I can do that.
Can I stream music via Bluetooth. The phone connecta for calls but I can't seem to play music from my phone
I'm in the UK.
Please help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. There is probably a straight answer for this. I have checked my nissan connect book already. It says I have nissanconnect smartphone integration.
I have a 2016 juke and a Google pixel phone. The easiest way to stream music from Amazon music or Spotify would be through the aux. My phone doesn't have a head jack so I don't think I can do that.
Can I stream music via Bluetooth. The phone connecta for calls but I can't seem to play music from my phone
I'm in the UK.
Please help.
I think the only way is via aux that is the only way i can do it

·
Registered
2016, 1.6 Dig-T Auto 4x4
2 Posts
I'm in the UK.
Please help.
Iv never managed to get that nissan connect to work, I just have to bluetooth or usb my iphone into it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts