Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Although 2010 was a year to forget, thanks to my new red Tekna Sport 120 hp, 2011 can be a very different story. Things can only get better !!!!!
BTW, the forum is just great !!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very greedy people, politicians, regulators, builders, bankers etc, are wealthier than ever, and we, workers have to pay for the disaster, via tax and unemployment rate increases, etc
On top of that, instead of prosecuting, authorities decide they deserve a reward so they have access to easy money from the state and IMF, while banks don´t give us a loan for our Juke, just a kick on the ass.
Is it fair?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are right my friend, sometimes I tend to be pesimistic. Those moments together with Rafa Nadal three grans slams, make me feel ok
But when I feel really good is when driving our fantastic Juke ..., soft and strong, crossover and coupé ..
My last one was a BMW320 but since I have Juke, the others look boring and unispiring to me ¡¡¡

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.