Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi took delivery of my car last week but ordered in Sept, dealer assured me that i was entitled to the 2 years free servicing as i ordered before end of sept , anyway my query is the dealer told me that all the paperwork would come thru the post from Nissan in due course. So anyone who got theirs early on did you get such paperwork from Nissan. Its just that I see this turning into a row next year.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Did you get the service deal included as part of your negotiations with the dealer? It never formed part of a Nissan offer, I don't think.

Hey, if they threw it in then check your email (if appropriate) for evidence. I always pin 'em down.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nissan were offering 2 years free servicing 3 RAC cover 3 years wraanty up until the end of sept they have now replaced it with similar although now its 3 years servicing for £250 which isnt what i agreed or want hence why i want to see what paper work people got

·
Registered
754 Posts
My dealer said the paperwork would arrive in the post but can take upto 4 months.
Apparently the earlier deal gives you 2 vouchers for the first 2 annual services. Anyone who ordered before end of September gets it automatically, same as RAC cover for the car.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have RAC cover. I ordered June or July. But I knew nothing about 2 services. Must check this out!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Deks I ordered in July 10 My dealer said its on file 2 years free servicingand we will get paperwork in mail he did say it takes along time will double check will let you know

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks for that, will just have to wait and see what comes thru in the post

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well after our dealer got the wrong address for the registration docs who knows if or where any of our paperwork will have gone

·
Registered
329 Posts
We are in the exact same boat.

Sorry, I meant Juke!!

I specifically quizzed the Dealer about this on collection, and he assured me it is logged on the computer. He assured me we will recieve paperwork, but that it can take months to arrive.

we had the same deal, 3yrs breakdown and 2yrs servicing (to take you upto the 3yrs ownership point).

AndyEdited by: andytran

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was also told the paperwork can take 3 or 4 months to arrive and mine hasn't come yet (got my Juke 28th Sept). I'm still not clear whether it's 12,500 miles between services or 18,000 though, which obviously makes a difference as to how quickly I'll use up my free services (I drive 20,000 miles a year). The dealer told me 18k but the car's computer says 12.5k.

·
Registered
206 Posts
ginnym said:
I was also told the paperwork can take 3 or 4 months to arrive and mine hasn't come yet (got my Juke 28th Sept). I'm still not clear whether it's 12,500 miles between services or 18,000 though, which obviously makes a difference as to how quickly I'll use up my free services (I drive 20,000 miles a year). The dealer told me 18k but the car's computer says 12.5k.
My car says its 18k but I'm sure as its diesel it should be 12.5k....very odd

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mine is the same Marie and I am certain dealer told me every 12k or 1 year. Personally i would not let a Diesel go more than 12k before a service if that long

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Re - the RAC 3 years and free 2 year servicing - Dealer says I will hear in due course but it is FREE because I ordered so early as part of Nissans initial CLEAR NISSAN deal
Also servicing is showing on my dash as every 18500 miles!!! - That is absolutely ridiculous - I would never ever leave my car for so long without a service....

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was told by my dealer that interval is 12000 miles or 12 months. Still waiting though!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was told I'd get this deal as well. I've had nothing in writing, but the dealer told me I would eventually receive vouchers in the post direct from Nissan...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Looks like the paperwork takes as long to come through as the actual cars then! Never bought a car and had to wait so long for paperwork

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was informed by the dealers that the "free Servicing" is logged with them and not to worry yet I should get a letter from Nissan in the form of a voucher however dealer said it takes months.Tried Nissan UK to clear this up and lines were down with message from UK head of Nissan that is out of their control as he says.As far as servicing how many miles my dealer says 12.000 miles or once a year for my petrol Juke my policy will be once a year as I do approx 11,000 to 12,000 miles per year hope this helps my fellow forum members

·
Registered
69 Posts
Rang Nissan Customer services you will get a letter from Nissan Marketing saying you qualify for 2 years free servicing if ordered when offer was on ( I think it ended sometime in September not 100% surewent to payment for 3 years servicing) however your dealer must action this with Nissan Marketing hope this helps and even Nissan states it does take months to arrive in the mail

1 - 18 of 18 Posts