Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"2 years free servicing and 3 years RAC".
Is this on all Juke's or just if you buy on finance?
If it is only on finance deals, is there a minimum amount you have to finance to get the deal?

·
Registered
60 Posts
This offer is not linked to taking finance, the offer is open to customers that place an order before September 24th

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got offered it but only as an incentive for me to accept £100 off my trade-in price that they'd originally agreed. Bit cheeky of them really. But I wasn't going to turn down effectively a £700-odd saving over the next three years!

·
Registered
367 Posts
We got told about it after we'd done a deal on PX for our's so as far as I'm concerend it is a standard thing. I know the web page for the dealership we used list's it as long as you order by 24/9 as Maurice states in his previous post

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
We got it too, 2 years free servicing is a good deal and as for the free breakdown cover I thought was standard for all new cars, our MINI had it, our Mazda had it... just kinda assumed the Nissan would have it ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
I thought most new cars had it to, our mini had it and so did our Toyota. I would definitely query it with any garage that don't tell you about it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Here you go this is off the Nissan UK website:

Energetic Compact PlayfulAll the best packaged in a compact crossover designed for the urban jungle; designed to be practical. Juke will be available late September.

JUKE is available with our Clear Nissan package;

- 3 years fixed finance

- 2 years free servicing

- 3 years RAC breakdown cover.

You can have any of the above offers even if you don't take the finance.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just spoken to Benfield and they say I should be getting it but they need to check with my salesman tomorrow to be 100% sure. I've always got the RAC cover with new Nissans before but never had free servicing. I do 20,000+ miles a year so to say I'm chuffed is an under statement

·
Registered
204 Posts
Will do. The guy I spoke did say immediately that I'd get it when I asked but then hesitated slightly because my salesman isn't there today.

I hope there isn't some smallprint that says it's 2 years or 10,000 miles or something similar but even that's better than nothing.

I love the internet - I might not have known about this otherwise.

Edit - just checked the smallprint and it's 2 years or 25,000 miles. It also says the car has to be registered before 30th September - not sure what happens for those who don't get their Jukes by then.Edited by: ginnym

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
SJ as you have ordered your Juke before Sept 24th, then you will have the service/RAC offer even if it's takes untill next year to take delivery

·
Registered
10 Posts
I received a call from my Dealer today to say he has a chassis number showing on his system for my new Juke and still the delivery date of 6th October for delivery but because I was given the free 2-years service and free 3-years RAC cover as part of my order he has to allocate a registration number, register the car and tax my car ON OR BEFORE 30th September 2010 or I will lose those offers - I said no, it is not my fault it was delayed it was down to Dealership/Nissan and the offer should be honoured - he said no, the car has to be registered by 30th September or lose both offers - I have said he shouldn’t register and tax vehicle until it is in his possession at the dealership but he said he has to!!!

The Nissan Terms and Conditions stated The Free Servicing Offer is available on Navara and all passenger cars (except Pixo Visia, Acenta, Tekna, 370Z Coupe, 370Z Roadster and GTR) registered between 1st July 2010 and 30th September 2010 unless advised otherwise by your dealer.

He then said I was lucky because Nissan are increasing their prices by 2% from 1st October 2010 and then again in January 2011 when the VAT increases!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I wouldnt accept that on several counts firstly you will be registering a car you dont have so thats wasted tax etc, also you done a deal and its not your fault its late. I would stand my ground and refuse to agree to registering it early sounds more like its a bonus thing for dealer than doing you a favour

tell him to register and you will buy it as a used vehicle once it arrives with a discount ofcourse as its already registered to someone
Edited by: deks36

1 - 20 of 28 Posts