Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Had my White Accenta Premium 1.6 Petrol for just about 2 weeks now. I absolutely love it so i will try and give a balanced review so far:

Pros:
The styling - so individual always turns heads
Nissan Connect system - sooo easy to use, love the satnav its very straightforward and unlike previous satnavs ive had i know exactly when to turn right/left. Stereo system brilliant i think the speakers sound really good.
Climate control - great its a joy having air con
Sport mode - dont use it all the time but its pretty punchy for a 1.6 and lets me overtake (when safe of course) easily
Bluetooth and connections - bluetooths fab and think the USB connection is a godsend (keep my phone charge in the car all the time now and use USB stick for music)
Drive height - im quite short (5'2) and like the driving position im able to see clearly around
Reversing camera - have been able to reverse into a bay properly now (not really done it since i passed my test 9 yrs ago)
Quietness - the engine is very quiet compared to my previous cars which i love (first time i got in it though i stalled straight away as couldnt hear the engine)
Steering wheel controls - very handy and have used the cruise control a couple of times on the motorway very easy to use
Interior - what a car is like inside means more to me than the outside tbh and the Juke is a great place to be when travelling - it looks great for a start (i got the red interior) and is comfy to boot - cant go wrong!

Cons:
I guess people would say the boot space but tbh i knew this before i bought it (was going to go for the QQ but the Juke won me over - i think its a small price to pay)....when people complain i wonder if they saw the Juke before they bought it?
Drive Mode stuff - i usually drive round in normal and will put into sport if i need a bit more poke however i do not really get all the different bits if info your fed when in different modes (probably dont need to and tbh cant yet be bothered to read through the book)
ECO mode - havent really seen the point of it yet dont really see a difference in consumption and the lower performance makes me not want to use it :)
White - i love the Juke in white and love my car but bloomin eck i can see it needs a lot of cleaning haha!

Overall i am over the moon with the Juke - the cons are not even issues i just felt i best put something and thats the only things i can think of! I've done about 550 miles in nearly 2 weeks as ive been visiting everyone showing her off and its a joy to drive.

Sorry if the review is not very technical - this is from a 29yr old womans pov.

Thanks

·
Registered
423 Posts
It's a very good review.One that somes the juke up I'm sorry you got a white one.Lol. Joke. As you mat of seen on here

ECO.A lot of ppl on hereOnly use it in build up parts of town. Or trafice jams.That's where I use it any ways

·
Registered
243 Posts
Fantastic review pinkyrouse; full credit to you for a well balanced and well written narrative.

I was (and may still) undertake one, but fully endorse your points raised either way.

Darren

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm with you on the Eco thing - I frustratingly kept it in ECO mode the other day to see what difference it made...
Not much that I could tell!

·
Registered
39 Posts
My dealer said to use Eco when on the motorway with the cruise control to get best mpg! Haven't been on motorway in mine yet so can't say if it's true or not!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hiya Pinkyrouse - I still love mine a good few months on.. Mines white too but with added extras which I'm pleased i got. Have a look. Got the roof box and hardly notice any reduced consumption. Im getting about 54mpg on average. DONE 1900 MILE TO DATE.

·
Registered
126 Posts
GlennGlenn said:
Got the roof box and hardly notice any reduced consumption. Im getting about 54mpg on average. DONE 1900 MILE TO DATE.
Is that 54 mpg with the box fitted? It would be a good figure even without the box; with the box it is very impressive. What do you think is the reason for it? What sort of journeys do you do?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts