1st march

4K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  d83 
#1 ·
Just want to wish all you juke's picking up tomorrow happy days, enjoy

Xxx

See less See more
#8 ·
Deejay said:
Mine's at the dealers...driven down there to admire it twice now since Saturday...I've got to wait until Friday though!!
Enjoy all you lucky folk getting them tomorrow!! I won't be far behind you!

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Ahh a fellow sufferer! I was hoping to get mine tomorrow but there's been a DVLA hitch so I’m getting it on Friday now, not too disappointed as I wouldn’t be able to drive it much during the week cue to work so this way I can a long weekend drive.

Hope all those getting theirs tomorrow have fun. Look forward to hearing lots of stories and seeing all the new photos!

#20 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
Boohoo -- have driven in Glasgow today and havent seen any 11 plates - let alone any newborn Jukes, all lovely and shiny

Come on you guys - where are you all??

Fee x

I've seen loads at Glasgow today, took a trip to the dealer to see my own and many other shiney new cars waiting to be picked up.

Then saw my first 11 plate white Jukeon Edinburgh Road in Baillieston later in the afternoon.

As much as I love themI dont really want the city swamped with them! At least not until after I get mine on Friday, but I have a personalised plate rather than an 11 so it will look like I've had mine longer than all the newbies/bandwagon jumpers! (of which i'm one)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.