Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only another 16 hours to wait until I become a proud owner of a shiny new Juke Tekna CVT in Force Red :) Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight, so excited :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
The last night of waiting is always the worst. I suggest you make up a flask and a few sandwiches, because you will more than likely not be able to sleep. It's called the excitement syndrome Looking at the clock every few minutes is one of the symtoms, together with having another look through the Juke brochure. hotflushes can be another symptom, but don't worry, morning will soon come if you take a few sleeping tablets.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zeno1 said:
Congrats! You got a name for your Juke yet?

No name yet as I can't think of a suitable one but I'm open to suggestions

·
Registered
45 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
The last night of waiting is always the worst. I suggest you make up a flask and a few sandwiches, because you will more than likely not be able to sleep. It's called the excitement syndrome Looking at the clock every few minutes is one of the symtoms, together with having another look through the Juke brochure. hotflushes can be another symptom, but don't worry, morning will soon come if you take a few sleeping tablets.
haha excitement just like onthe night before my theory driving test...or am I just sad?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geoff_Juke said:
Not picking my Juke up until the afternoon as we are picking my husbands brand new car in the morning. He's so lucky I agreed to get his car first but I only done that as I know I will need a long while to play with my new baby so I'll have all afternoon to enjoy getting used to all the funky gadgets :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
MrsWalker said:
Geoff_Juke said:
Not picking my Juke up until the afternoon as we are picking my husbands brand new car in the morning. He's so lucky I agreed to get his car first but I only done that as I know I will need a long while to play with my new baby so I'll have all afternoon to enjoy getting used to all the funky gadgets :)
I suggest you make up two flasks and another pack of sandwiches, looks like you are both going to get a sleepless night.

You could call it Sweet Dreams!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I always preferred a red Juke because it looked really funky in the and a pal of mine's got one as well. But I'm easily swayed by the solid white one. Oh, and a Tekna? You go, girl!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
zeno1 said:
I always preferred a red Juke because it looked really funky in the and a pal of mine's got one as well. But I'm easily swayed by the solid white one. Oh, and a Tekna? You go, girl!
I test drove a Tekna and fell in love with it so wasn't interested in other models. The Tekna has it all really

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Geoff_Juke said:
MrsWalker said:
Geoff_Juke said:
I suggest you make up two flasks and another pack of sandwiches, looks like you are both going to get a sleepless night.

You could call it Sweet Dreams!
We'll be up early as going to pub for breakfast then picking 1st car up at 10am then picking the Juke up at 1:30pm

·
Registered
912 Posts
Don't forget to post the photos after all the excitement of having it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sure will be taking some pics and posting them :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts