Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, not the length of time from order to delivery but it was the length time that I've been regsitered with the Juke Owner's Club without being a Juke owner.

But no more! On Saturday, I was at my dealer (Westway Aldershot) with my girlfriend who had taken her year-old Micra in for its first service. As she was sorting out paperwork I got chatting to one of thesales guys(as you do!) and ended up buying their ex-demo DIG-T Acenta Premium and part ex-ing my 09 Qashqai 2.0L Acenta. I'm picking it up next Saturday

Interestingly they knew nothing about the paint issue until I told them and pointed it out on one of the Jukes on their forecourt. The particular one I'm buying isn'tshowing any signsof it. Yet. But even if it does start, I know from here that it will be sorted out by Nissan.

Oh, it's red

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
good news finally joining the
brigade
as for dealer claims about not knowing that is rubbish as all dealers were notified about the issue
some dealers just choose to ignore facts and hope people are not aware.
From my discussions with senior management within the motor trade its always the big groups that are the worst offenders for honesty and customer service

·
Registered
106 Posts
Surprisingly enough my dealer (Vospers, a fairly large network) did know about it when asked and said they were 'Waiting for the official fix'

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The DIG-T Acenta Premium was my spec of choice but I'd been umm-ing and ah-ing about changing my QQ at all, or for a new QQ or for a Juke. It really was a case of them selling the right spec at the right time, and caught me in the right frame of mind.

Plus I'd spoke to them back in March when mine was serviced and they tried to tempt me with the new QQ and offered me £12.5k part-exfor mine. In three months, that's dropped by £2k (confirmed at both times by Parkers) so I thought it might be best to change before it dropped further.

And I willcome clean and say that if I'd bought new I'd probably have gone for Gun Metal, but hey-ho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.