Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had this problem? less than 500KM and it was back to the garage, they had it 1 week replaced some sensor in the exhaust and put 500KM onto my mileage. Had it back 1 day and the same message has started to intermittently appear. I have to pull over, turn car off and back on again and the errors goes away. Waiting for the garage to collect my car again! They do not seem to know what the issue is.... If anyone here has any idea or has had the same problem?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Oscar ,

i have a 2020 juke and have had this a few times now. Never managed to find or pinpoint what if anything sets it off ,I was going to mention it when I had the car in for its first service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Oscar ,

i have a 2020 juke and have had this a few times now. Never managed to find or pinpoint what if anything sets it off ,I was going to mention it when I had the car in for its first service.
Hi Chris,
I've had my car back two weeks after the garage replaced the camera and all seemed OK until yesterday when this warning came on again, like before turn car off and back on again and the error goes away. When I got my car back after the camera was replaced I was told that Nissan are presently developing software to rectify this issue as it appears the camera may be a little too sensitive. After speaking with the garage today I have been assured that the software upgrade is under development and once it is ready my car will have this software upgrade. So Nissan seem to be on the case....
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Chris,
I've had my car back two weeks after the garage replaced the camera and all seemed OK until yesterday when this warning came on again, like before turn car off and back on again and the error goes away. When I got my car back after the camera was replaced I was told that Nissan are presently developing software to rectify this issue as it appears the camera may be a little too sensitive. After speaking with the garage today I have been assured that the software upgrade is under development and once it is ready my car will have this software upgrade. So Nissan seem to be on the case....
Hope this helps.
Hi Chris,
Hope this helps.

Hi Oscar,

Excellent work sounds hopefull then (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Oscar01,

This could potentially help me out as well. Thank you.
Like you I’ve got a week old Tekna+ which has shown a similar fault

mc.d

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everybody! Since one or two weeks ago, i’ve noticed that the lane departure warning system is on (that annoying vibration in the steering wheel) as I usually keep it OFF. To my surprise, i cannot turn it off anymore… could it be the case that they’ve made an “over the air” software update? Is Nissan acquainted to such Tesla-like technology? ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone had this problem? less than 500KM and it was back to the garage, they had it 1 week replaced some sensor in the exhaust and put 500KM onto my mileage. Had it back 1 day and the same message has started to intermittently appear. I have to pull over, turn car off and back on again and the errors goes away. Waiting for the garage to collect my car again! They do not seem to know what the issue is.... If anyone here has any idea or has had the same problem?
HI - AN UPDATE FOR EVERYONE ON HERE, HOPE IT'S USEFUL.

I had the same fault (system fault message for the collision system) and have just collected it from the dealership at the 3rd attempt at fixing the fault which appears to be successful so far. They could only diagnose once they could get the fault light to come on while they had it, so you might want to try driving to the dealer with the light on, and getting them to plug into it before you switch the engine off(!)

Anyway this was what happened with mine:

(1) The first time I took it in they thought it was the lane camera. They replaced it but after I collected it the light came back on.

(2) The second time they said they did a 'full system reset'. Again, after collecting it back and getting it home, the light came back on.

(3) Third time around, the fault light came on and they diagnosed some connection issues with the wiring behind the steering wheel. It seems to be fixed now, will report back again if it does come back on.

FYI I had the system fault light kept coming on PLUS occasional emergency breaking when it wasn't needed. ' A bit keen'. I have the new 2019 Tekna spec.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts